Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Argan & Grapeseed Conditioning Hand Wash and Hand Therapy

Thursday, July 25, 2013

crabtree & evelyn pomegranate argan & grapeseed conditioning hand wash and ultra moisturizing hand therapy review (1)

I must admit that I was really excited when I received Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Argan & Grapeseed Conditioning Hand Wash and Hand Therapy because I'm quite a fan of Crabtree & Evelyn, all thanks to my cousin, Si Ling whom got me hooked on La Source Relaxing Body Wash, hand therapy (a common sight in office on female colleagues' desk) and Evelyn Rose Eau de Parfum which smells so feminine. I swear it has the best rose scent!


Pomegranate Argan & Grapeseed Conditioning Hand Wash

crabtree & evelyn pomegranate argan & grapeseed conditioning hand wash and ultra moisturizing hand therapy review (2)


What is it:

Tough enough to clean deeply, but gentle enough to use throughout the day to sweep away impurities and retain your skin’s natural oil to have cleaner, softer and more youthful looking hands.

Enjoy the tartly sweet scent of pomegranate coupled with a burst of citrus and fresh fig leaf.  This hand wash containsextracts of pomegranate and grape seed to help leave skin soft and conditioned.

Available in Lavender, Iris, Lily, Rosewater, Wisteria, La Source®,Citron, Honey & Coriander, Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed

My thoughts:

I am used to washing my hands a lot. When I say a lot, I mean it. For instance, on top of the usual before and after eating, before and after using the washroom, I have the habit of washing my hands with hand wash the minute I reach home (imagine how much bacteria there is when you grab the pole on the bus/mrt), before washing my face, before applying skincare, before and after applying makeup etc. Hence, the hand wash that I use have to be gentle if not my hands will look way beyond my actual age due to the frequent hand-washing.

In terms of foaming, Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Argan & Grapeseed Conditioning Hand Wash creates just the right amount of foam - not too much, not too little, just enough for lathering. Best of all, it doesn't make the skin on my hands feel tight after washing.

Pomegranate Argan & Grapeseed Hand Therapy

crabtree & evelyn pomegranate argan & grapeseed conditioning hand wash and ultra moisturizing hand therapy review (3)

What is it:

Age-defying formula helps reduce the visible signs of aging, leaving hands soft and smooth with a more youthful appearance.

Available in Rosewater, Lavender, Pomegranate, Citron, La Source and Gardeners fragrance.

My thoughts:

Tell me I'm not the only one whom apply hand cream on my hands each time after I wash my hands! When I told a few random ladies (colleagues and friends) that I apply hand cream each time after I wash my hands, they were shocked. Some of the girls even tell me stuffs like, "I thought we are only supposed to apply hand cream when our hands feel dry?" Personally, I think that it is easier to maintain overtime rather than try and salvage the condition when it takes a turn for the worse.

I think that Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Argan & Grapeseed Hand Therapy absorbs well and don't leave too much of a greasy after feel. Unfortunately, I must say that I'm not very much a fan of the pomegranate fragrance as its too overpowering for me and it took me quite a while, say about 2 weeks to get used to the scent. However, my colleagues, Kris and Qin are fans of the scent. I guess when it comes to fragrance, it can be rather subjective. Remember the idiom - one man's meat is another man's poison?


Price list:

Conditioning Hand Wash SGD$30
Hand Therapy SGD$33/100g


Crabtree & Evelyn stores location

Jem #01-60
The Star Vista #01-03
Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands #B2-16A
Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Ngee Ann City #B1-36/36A (Opening Soon)
The Centrepoint #01-12A
Raffles City Shopping Centre #B1-29
VivoCity #01-09
Suntec City Mall #01-320 (Re-opening in July)
Bugis Junction #01-14
Tampines Mall #01-31A
Parkway Parade #01-07
Paragon #B1-26



You may also like these:

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook