How to make rice crackers for babies

Thursday, January 07, 2021


I was inspired to make sweet potato rice crackers for Baby See because he loved those that I got from Don Don Donki and I happened to have some Japanese sweet potatoes in my kitchen. 

I tried some of these rice crackers that I made and I liked how crispy it is as well as the natural sweetness that comes along with it. I have tried making it with steamed pumpkin too and it also taste good! Do note that if you were to substitute sweet potato with pumpkin, you will have to increase the baking time.

Read on and watch the video to find out how to make baby rice crackers.

Sweet potato rice crackers for baby recipe





Ingredients: 

- 70g cooked rice 
- 50g steamed sweet potato 
- 100ml formula milk 
- 1 egg white


Directions:

1. Add cooked rice, steamed sweet potato and formula milk into blender and blend till its well-combined. 
2. Add 2 drops of lemon to egg white and whisk until it forms firm peak. 
3. Fold egg white into sweet potato rice milk mixture.
4. Scoop mixture into a bag. I ran out of piping bags so I'm using a regular plastic bag. 
5. Pipe mixture onto baking sheet lined tray.
6. Bake at 150°C for 40 minutes (oven settings may differ). 

Let me know if you try this out by tagging me at @yongwei318 on Instagram for I would love to see your creation!

 
-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook