Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Launch Event & Store Tour

Saturday, April 20, 2013

crabtree & evelyn somerset meadow collection launch

Last Tuesday, I attended Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Launch Event held over at Crabtree & Evelyn, Vivocity. 

Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow collection's packaging is in green which is my favourite color and its packaging consists of flower prints that are inspired by the flowers used to create the scent in the collection! They remind me so much of the prints on Japanese origami paper! They are so pretty and I can't wait to share about them with you! 

Without further ado, let's take a look at the collection.
crabtree & evelyn somerset meadow collection launch 1
Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Bath & Shower Gel, Scented Body Lotion and Eau de Toilette

If you have been reading SweetestSins, you will know that I am a sucker for packaging. I melt at cute and girly packaging. So, imagine my delight when I saw Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Eau de Toilette's packaging.

Now, I bet you think this looks like your usual perfume box - nothing too fanciful.

crabtree & evelyn somerset meadow eau de toilette
Crabtree & Evelyn Somserset Meadow Eau de Toilette

But check out how it opens up to reveal a shape akin to that flower petals!

crabtree & evelyn somerset meadow eau de toilette 2 

And then to reveal Crabtree & Evelyn Somserset Meadow Eau de Toilette in it! 

crabtree & evelyn somerset meadow eau de toilette 2

Its so pretty, no? I'm swooned by pretty packaging easily like that. 

I also took the chance to explore the store to find out if there's any other interesting Crabtree & Evelyn products that I haven't come across. Before I go any further, I must tell you that my cousin, aunt and mom are the biggest fans of Crabtree & Evelyn. I will reveal their personal favourite products as well as mine from Crabtree & Evelyn as we go along. 

First up is - Crabtree & Evelyn's best-selling hand therapy (hand cream). Most OLs (abbreviation for office ladies) swear by this! Its one of my personal favourite as well! Just last Christmas, I got 4 Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy as Christmas present. 

crabtree & evelyn somerset meadow collection launch vivocity virtual tour
Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy

Check out what I spotted! 

crabtree & evelyn somerset meadow collection launch vivocity virtual tour 1
Crabtree & Evelyn Nail & Cuticle Therapy

Initially, I thought Crabtree & Evelyn Nail & Cuticle Therapy was the miniature version of Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy, only to realise that its not after I turn it around and read its label. If not for the Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Launch Event, I wouldn't have discover this interesting product! Would love to try this product out to show some TLC to my nails and cuticles and find out what different magic it works compared to its cousin, Hand Therapy. 


crabtree & evelyn somerset meadow collection launch vivocity virtual tour 2
Crabtree & Evelyn La Source, Jojoba Oil and Goatmilk collection 

Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Relaxing Body Wash is my personal favourite as well as my Aunt and Mom's. Its super relaxing. I have written a review on it before, you can check it out here, http://sweetestsins.blogspot.sg/2011/12/project-finish-it-up-november-2011.html.

Crabtree & Evelyn also have got a Fruits & Botanical product line. It consists of Pomegranate, Citron, Avocado and Tarocco Orange. Of these, Pomegranate interests me the most because it has got antioxidant effect. 
crabtree & evelyn somerset meadow collection launch vivocity virtual tour 3
Crabtree & Evelyn Fruits & Botanical collection:
Pomegranate, Citron, Avocado, Tarocco Orange
crabtree & evelyn somerset meadow collection launch vivocity virtual tour 4 

Crabtree & Evelyn isn't just about the ladies, they don't neglect the men - they have got Men's collection.

crabtree & evelyn mens collection
Crabtree & Evelyn Men's Collection

They have got the Nomad collection, India Hicks Island Living Collection and Windsor Forest Collection. 

Products they have for the Men's line include hand therapy (hand cream), perfume, aftershave and room fragrance.

Of all, one product that caught my attention from Crabtree & Evelyn Mens line is - India Hicks Island Living Fragrance Diffusion. 

crabtree & evelyn somerset meadow collection launch vivocity virtual tour 5
Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Island Living Fragrance Diffusion

The box is so pretty and it looks like a treasure chest. I will buy it just for the sake of the box itself. Yes, I'm such a keeper like that.

I hope you like this post. Thanks for reading.

Love,
Patricia

You may also like these:

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook