Radical skincare anti-aging restorative moisture creme

Thursday, December 06, 2012


Sometime ago, I attended the launch of Radical Skincare Launch held over at escentials Paragon Shopping Centre.

About Radical Skincare

The most powerful skincare available that is paraben free, clinically proven, designed for all skin types 

Fact #1
300% more potent in antioxidant protection when compared to leading brands to protect from free radical damage.

Fact #2: 
Increase skin hydration by 66%

Fact #3: 
Reduce wrinkles by 50%

Fact #4: 
128% increase collagen and elasticity for smoother skin

Fact #5: 
Reduce under eye dark circles and puffiness

Fact #6: 
Even skin tone and reduce age and sun spots

Fact #7: 
Reduce pore size

Radical skincare emphasizes a lot on antioxidants, in case you don't already know, the strongest antioxidants are found in dark shade fruits like resveratrol, coffee berry, acai, grapeseed, red wine extract, pomegranate and cranberry. Multiple antioxidants are required to fight the numerous types of free radicals.

The co-founders of Radical skincare, Liz and Rachel Edlich (see picture below) first discovered the transformative power of skincare while working with their father in the University of Virginia Hospital burn unit. They worked closely with a team of chemist to develop a truly radical approach to preserving antioxidant potency within their beauty and skincare line.

Co-founders of Radical skincare, Liz Edlich and Rachel Edlich

Today, I'm gonna review one of Radical skincare's star product - Radical skincare anti-aging restorative moisture. It has got 78.85% actives. When the Edlich sisters shared about this product, they mentioned that it helps to brighten, firm and reduce spots!

Anti-aging restorative moisture


 

What is it:

Infused with cutting edge agents proven to increase hydration by 66% in just 2 weks, fight free radicals, decrease wrinkle depth by 50% after 4 weeks. 

Gifted with 3 active ingredients dedicated to combat dark spots and even skin tone, its proven to be 300% more potent in antioxidant protection than leading brands. Boosts skin firmness and elasticity while leaving complexion brighter and flawless

Directions:

Apply day and night on cleansed skin. For maximum anti-aging efficacy, follow up with Eye Revive Creme and Firming Neck and Decollete gel.

My thoughts:

Although it says that it is a moisture creme, the texture feels more like a gel-like cream. I find that it helps to moisturize my skin and protect it from drying out. 

When I was over in Korea, I would apply it in the morning before heading out and at night after bathing. Having applied moisturize only twice a day, I would think that the harsh winter wind would make my skin peel but to my surprise, it didn't! 

On certain days, I use it alone while on other days, I use it after applying BB cream. When applied alone, it actually gives a sheer glow and even out my skintone. Not sure if its because there isn't much sun in Korea, but as I use this product, I find that my skintone became slightly brighter and more even. Plus, it doesn't feel greasy though its rich enough to moisture my face!

Now that I'm back in Singapore, I alternate between this and my SKII Stempower. I would use SKII Stempower in the day before sunblock and makeup and Radical skincare anti-aging restorative moisture at night.

Would I recommend this? Yes, definitely!

Price list:

Radical Skincare Peptide Infused Antioxidant Serum $275
Radical Skincare Restorative Moisture $215

Available at Escentials Paragon, Esentials The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands and Escentials Tang Orchard.

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook