Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Micro-sculpting cream moisturizer

Wednesday, March 06, 2013


What is it:

Powered with the new Skin Energizing Technology, which consists of: 

- A potent blend of three anti-aging ingredients consisting of newOlivem, Niacinamide, Pal-KTTKS 
- Increased levels of existing anti-aging ingredients by up to 200%
- Formula Optimization to increase penetration of anti-agingingredients into skin’s surface layers by up to 55%, getting ingredients where they need to be for accelerated anti-aging results


Product claims:

- Renew skin's youthful look
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkle appearance with moisturization
- Exfoliate and smooth skin

Olay Regenerist Brand Ambassador, Jeanette Aw's thoughts on the New Generation Olay Regenerist:

“Having tried the new Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, my skin is brighter, firmer and feels more hydrated - with just one jar. Because of the nature of my job, I’m constantly in front of the camera. I need to take extra care of how I look, especially my skin. New Generation Olay Regenerist gives me younger, energized looking skin. Olay has definitely challenged what’s possible for my skin.”

My thoughts:

A lot of people have referred Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Micro-sculpting cream moisturizer as the poor man's Creme de La Mer. Both my Mom and I have been using Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Micro-sculpting cream moisturizer for almost a week now. 

Let me begin by sharing with you my skin type as well as my Mom's skin type. I have got combination skin and I experience dryness and at times, the skin at the side of my forehead flakes. My T-zone is rather oily and I have to blot a few times a day. On the other hand, my Mom has got matured skin. She doesn't quite have what I would call dry skin, probably just lack of firmness and some fine lines. Every time I have got an anti-aging product to try out, I will ask Mommy to try it out too so that I can better gauge the results of the product. 

Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Micro-sculpting cream moisturizer smells quite pleasant, not too strong or anything. It has got a creamy texture and surprisingly enough, it doesn't feel too greasy on the skin when applied. In the morning, I just apply it like how I would apply every other moisturizer. At night, I use massaging techniques after applying Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Micro-sculpting cream moisturizer and I think that helps my skin absorb the moisturizer better! After applying Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Micro-sculpting cream moisturizer on my face, my skin looks smoother and also slightly more radiant! I skipped base makeup totally yesterday at work and no one could tell. My colleague even thought that I had makeup on but its just Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Micro-sculpting cream moisturizer and sunblock! I use it on my neck too! I read that some girls broke out after using Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Micro-sculpting cream moisturizer but so far it hasn't given me any problems yet. 

While I haven't spotted what Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Micro-sculpting cream moisturizer did for me in terms of anti-aging properties, I asked my Mom if she noticed anything that Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Micro-sculpting cream moisturizer did for her and here's her thoughts:

- keeps face well-moisturized
- reduce the appearance of wrinkles/lines 

I hope you like this post! Thanks for reading! 

Price list:

Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Micro-sculpting cream moisturizer $49.99

Love,
Patricia 

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook