Very Estee, Very Beautiful - Grand Opening of Estée Lauder New Flagship Boutique at TANGS Orchard

Sunday, December 16, 2012

 
Estee Lauder TANGS Store

Last month, I attended the opening of Estee Lauder New Flagship Boutique at TANGS Orchard.

Photobucket

Photobucket
llumination with Brand General Manager of Estée Lauder Singapore, Jo Yong, Head of TANGS Stores Singapore, Juliet Ting-Willcox, Senior Vice President of Estée Lauder Companies Asia Pacific, Mark Loomis, President of Estée Lauder Companies Asia Pacific, Fabrice Weber, Managing Director of Estée Lauder Companies, Grace Ban and Vice President/ General Manager of Estée Lauder Companies Asia Pacific, Justin Boxford

As a beauty blogger, how can I resist not checking out Estee Lauder's products while I'm there?

There were many different gift sets available. 

Of which, I came across this - Estee Lauder x Michael Kors collection. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yet another gift set that comes along with a bag!

Photobucket

And this with a pretty silver clutch!

Photobucket

Now, tell me aren't you people spoilt for choices when it comes down to choosing that Christmas present for that special someone?

Next, I went on to check out the makeup. I'm usually more of a foundation person and my point makeup usually consists of lipstick or lipgloss, blusher and mascara at most on normal days. 


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I say, its worth checking out the darker metallic nail polishes, they're lovely!

Photobucket

I love blushers, and if you ask me, the one on the first column, second row appeals the most to me. Love the gradient!

Photobucket

More pictures of the Estee Lauder counter over at Tangs Orchard.

Photobucket
Skincare Discovery Bar

Photobucket
Re-Nutriv Oasis

Photobucket
Ipads

Photobucket
Very Estee EDP

If I'm not wrong, Very Estee EDP is only available over at Tangs Orchard.

Photobucket
Global Best Sellers Wall

Photobucket
With fellow bloggers, Charissa and Crystal

We all got to take home Very Estee EDP which most of us bloggers love the scent!

Photobucket

Thank you BrandStory for the invitation!

Hope you like this post. Thanks for reading.

Love,
Patricia

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook