Product Rave: Kate High Coverage Pressed Powder UV and Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Facial Wash

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hi lovelies, I met up with a close friend, L today and we went beauty shopping from Watsons Ion Orchard to Watsons Ngee Ann City and every other possible places that sells beauty or makeup products like Etude House, The Face Shop etc. She reads my blog and was interested in getting Kate High Coverage pressed powder UV that I mentioned in one of my blog post. Watsons Ion didn't have her shade which is the lighter among the two hence we went over to Watsons Ngee Ann City. She got so excited and tried out most of Kate products and even asked me which products are good because she recalled reading my post on the Kate Blogger Event that I attended earlier in April. We also went over to Swarovski to swatch Crystal Touch Silver Shimmer which Z had told me about how impressed she was with the product. It is really sparkly and pretty when the light hits on it. It reminds me very much of my Jill Stuart Jelly Eye Color.

I just love how I could talk about almost everything under the sun with L. From school, work, life and makeup. She's hooked on YouTube makeup/beauty tutorials like I am and we could totally relate to each other because we know/watch/read the same YouTube gurus and beauty bloggers.

L's Watsons haul consists of Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Facial Wash and Kate High Coverage pressed powder UV.

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Facial Wash

I thought that I would share about this product, Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Facial Wash that is highly-raved by L since it would be nice to get inputs from others apartf from me from time to time.

As this is a back-up and repurchase, it shows how much she loves it. For me, I would only repurchase a product if I really like it a lot. Even so, I might not repurchase it if other brands catches my attention during the point of purchase. Hence, I think that Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Facial Wash should be really good because L got it without much hesistation. She even told me right from the beginning that she needs to go to Watsons to pick up her cleanser and told me which specifically.

Like me, L has combination skin with oily T-zone. She has got amazing skin and her complexion is really good I must say. When I asked her which is better - Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Facial Wash or Hada Labo AHA/BHA Exfoliating Face Wash. Having tried both, she told me that she prefers the former.

Both of us love sharing beauty tips, YouTube channels and beauty blogs that we find interesting with each other. I must say that we play an important role in influencing each other's purchase decision. This is evident because she got the Kate High Coverage pressed powder UV and she made me so tempted to get Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Facial Wash which I can't at the moment because I still have a few brand-new and unopened cleansers to finish. I will definitely try it once I have finish my other cleansers.

I hope you girls liked this post!

Love,
Patricia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook