Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion (New Nano Formula)

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion

 

What is it:

♥ Contains Arbutin to fight dark spots. Smoothes & clarifies to optimize skin's radiance & translucency.
♥ Vitamin C helps skin recover from accumulated sun damage while reducing the appearance of dark spots to give clearer, fairer skin.
♥ Contains Hyaluronic Acid to hydrat intensely, keeping skin soft & supple. 
♥ Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
♥ Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol & colorant.
My thoughts:

Compared to Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion, Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion doesn't feel as thick in terms of consistency. 

After I ran out of my SKII Whitening Source Clear Lotion, I switched to Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion. 

I don't know but my skin can't really take most whitening products now as they would make my skin peel and sometimes itchy. But I really wanted to try Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion out because I had colleagues and friends telling me that they loved it. 

When I started using Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion, I really like the texture of it, even more so compared to its counterpart, Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion. Its not too liquid nor too thick, just right. I have been wary of whitening products and have been only incorporating at the very most - one whitening product in my regimen at one time. When I was on this particular skincare regimen, cleanser > Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion > SKII Facial Treatment Essence > SKII Stempower, it worked very well in terms of providing moisture for my face and I could tell that my skintone looked more even thereafter. But when I switched to another skincare regimen, consisting of using my regular cleanser > Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion >  Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 8% AHA Gel Exfoliant > Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel, the sides of my forehead and cheeks started to feel dry and at times, it would be a bit itchy which I think its due to the thinning of the skin. I'm not sure if its due to the fact that my skin can't take exfoliants or that the combination of Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion is too strong for my skin and that it doesn't work well together. I have switched back to using Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion since and my current skincare regimen consists of my regular cleanser > Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion > Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 8% AHA Gel Exfoliant > Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel, I'm currently testing out Paula's Choice products you see. 

My final take on Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion is that its a great lotion/toner, I mean its  moisturizing and it has got whitening properties at the same time. What's not to like about it? Even more so if you do not have any concern on not being able to use whitening products. For me, I guess my face isn't as receptive to whitening products now compared to the past. I guess its probably due to the fact that I was so into whitening products previously and I used all sorts of whitening products at one go thus making my skin more dry, thin and even sensitive at a point of time. I would still contain to use Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion but not together with other whitening products. 

I hope you like this post! Thanks for reading! 

Read my reviews on other Hada Labo products:


Love,
Patricia 

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook