Project Finish it Up: December 2011

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Last month, I managed to finish 8 products in total and only one product is in trial-size! Am so proud of myself for finishing them.

You know, I always have a bad habit of opening up new products when I haven't finish the previous set just because I can't wait to try the new product out so that I can share my thoughts with you all?

Anyway, here are the products which I have finished last December.

1) Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Refining Softener Light

I had high hopes for this but it was disappointing. In fact, I'm so glad that I didn't get the retail size, if not how am I supposed to commit to it?

Whitening: ★★☆☆☆
Moisturizing: ★★☆☆☆
Cleansing ability: ★★★☆☆

I did not observe any visible whitening or brightening effects after using this toner. It is also not very moisturizing. In fact, I think it makes my face dry.

Repurchase: No

2) Bio-essence Tanaka White Bright White Clarifying Softener

Am usually not a fan of Bio-essence because their brand image stuck at the back of my head is that its meant for mature ladies. I know that they have gone through a brand rejuvenation but when I first came across the brand, they only had the pollen series which most mature ladies would use.

Anyway, I got this with my bestie, Carissa on one of our trips to JB. We were deciding between Beautymate lotion and Bio-essence and ended up getting this because they had a promotion going on which kinda spurred us to get it.

Honestly, this toner is not bad as it brightens my skin and it cleanse quite well too. The only thing that I dislike about this toner is - its packaging that is in the form of a glass bottle. Although glass is supposed to protect the contents, it can be rather hard to handle because I have to be very careful with it.

Cleansing ability: ★★★★☆
Whitening: ★★★☆☆
Moisturizing: ★★★☆☆
Overall Rating: 3.3

Repurchase: Maybe
3) It's skin Power 10 Formula VE Effector

Can't emphasize how awesome this product is! To find out more, read my review here, http://sweetestsins.blogspot.com/2011/12/its-skin-power-10-formula-ve-effector.html

Rating: ★★★★★

Repurchase: Yes

4) Biore Hydra Clear Makeup Remover

The texture of Biore Hydra Clear Makeup Remover is more runny, slightly thicker than water, somewhere along the line of lotion (Japanese term for toner).

To find out more, read my review here, http://sweetestsins.blogspot.com/2011/02/biore-hydra-clear-makeup-remover.html

Rating
: 4.5/5

Repurchase: Yes

5) Pantene Nature Care Conditioner

I still love this conditioner even though it would be more effective if I were to use it with the intensive penetrating treatment. But nevertheless, I like it because it doesn't make my hair feel oily afterwards!

For a more comprehensive review, you might want to check out this post, http://sweetestsins.blogspot.com/2011/11/pantene-14-days-challenge.html

Rating: ★★★☆☆

Repurchase: Maybe
6) Pantene Nature Care Intensive Penetrating Treatment

Yet another holy grail of mine! I was so sad when I hit pan for this intensive penetrating treatment. It lasted for about 1 month only because I used it everyday. I like how it makes my hair softer and smoother!

For a more comprehensive review, you might want to check out this post, http://sweetestsins.blogspot.com/2011/11/pantene-14-days-challenge.html

Rating: ★★★★★

Repurchase: Yes

7) The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel

This shower gel has got a nice, light papaya scent to it.

I've got no qualms about it except that it can be a little drying on the skin. So you'll be sure that I slap on more body moisturizer than usual when I use this shower gel.

Rating: ★★★☆☆

Repurchase: No

8) Nivea Night Whitening Body Milk

I got this because my bestie, Carissa recommended it. Both of us are suckers for anything that is labelled whitening for both face and body because we want to get fairer badly!

Initially I was skeptical because I have tried so many body lotions before and it didn't make me any fairer. However, I noticed the whitening results of Nivea body lotion after one month of religiously using it.

Rating: ★★★★★

Repurchase: Yes


Hope that this post is informative to you. Thanks for reading!

Love,
Patricia

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook