Pink Glittery Nails

Monday, March 15, 2010

So Sunday was a fulfilling yet tiring day. Had breakfast over at Delifrance with my cousins and my uncle where we did some planning for the wedding. Think American breakfast, my favourite! After which was travelling to various places. Think Raffles City, Bugis Junction, Iluma and Wisma Atria to hunt for that perfect cocktail dress. It was a super sinful day. Think Chippys, MOS Burger's Milkshake, Takopachi from Ion Orchard. Ahhh! Ebony was the only one whom got her dress already. Daniel Yam dresses look so dowdy suddenly. Why is it that whenever I need to get that perfect dress, I never seem to find it? ):

That aside, I was looking for a glittery top coat (offline) for the longest time ever &then Mommy dearest got me one from Canmake. Its clear-based with glitters! Super-glittery! Prior to that, I got another new nail polish from Skin Food. Its pink in color with a lot of shimmer. I had wanted to get it for CNY but I didnt as I was in a rush to test out the colors the other time. But nevertheless, I am very happy that I got it because the color is really sweet and girly! I just dont get it why does it state Pedicure Sparkle on top when I can use it for both.

So this is what I came up with. Hope you like it! (:


Products used:

1) The Face Shop Nail Base Coat
2) The Face Shop Nail Color PP402 (Whole Nail)
3) Skin Food Pedicure Sparkle 09 (French Angled Tip)
4) Taisu Nail Art Striping Brush in Bottle (V-arch)
5) Canmake Colorful Nails 17 (Whole Nail)
6) The Face Shop Nail Top Coat

Lastly, I shall end with a picture of my new manicure. I am lovin' this nail design, what say you? (: If you love this nail design and want to learn how to achieve it, leave a comment and who knows? I might do a tutorial video on it! (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook