Nail Rock 3D Designer Nail Wraps review

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

nail rock 3D designer nail wraps

Nail Rock 3D Designer Nail Wraps is included in my press kit from Watsons Beauty Day Out. When nail decals (stickers) first came out in 2012, I remember being very excited about it when I saw it at Beautyasia 2012 because they remind me so much of Minx, with the exception that it can be done at the convenience of your home!


You might ask, "So what makes Nail Rock 3D Designer Nail Wraps different from its other counterparts?" Well, its texture is of varying heights that makes it look 3D.

SAM_4868

After filing your nail plate and cleansing your nail plate with nail polish remover, stick the nail wrap on your nail with the rounded edge facing down.

SAM_4875
Step 1: Stick nail wrap on fnger with the round edge facing down

SAM_4879
Step 2: Fold the additional length of the nail wrap into half and file off excess with the nail file included 
 
Its really easy and fuss-free to give yourself a quick manicure to dress up those plain nails with Nail Rock 3D Designer Nail Wraps. No need to wait for it to dry or anything but it can be tricky when it comes to filing off the excess nail wrap as you might end up with some fraying which can be fixed by trimming off with scissors.

SAM_4881

Apart from that, as you can see from the pictures below, some of the nail wrap don't fit my nails very well.

SAM_4885

SAM_4889

SAM_4894

I had Nail Rock 3D Designer Nail Wraps on for a day before the one on my ring finger came off. I remember it was in the morning when I realised it so I removed all of the nail wraps as I didn't had time to put on a new nail wrap on my ring finger and I had an important meet up the very same evening and I didn't want to risk having ugly less than perfect nails. To me, au natural is better than having something on that looks less than perfect.

Verdict: 

Will I recommend this? Its a yes and no actually. Yes if you're looking for something to dress up your nails quickly for that prom night or dinner & dance at your convenience. No if you are looking for something that last long and wouldn't want to risk having to touch up as and when on the go.   

Have you tried nail wraps / nail stickers / nail decals before? Do you love them or do you hate them? Do share with me your experience with nail wraps / nail stickers / nail decals.

I hope you like this post. Thanks for reading.

Love,
Patricia
To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook