Satisfy your durian cravings at home with 8durian

Tuesday, July 21, 2020



If there's a fruit I can't resist, it has got to be durian. I love durian and always look forward to the durian season. To me, having durian is not just having the fruit itself but it is bonding time with the family because we would usually chit chat while having durian and discuss which is our favourite. 

After having Baby See and with the current COVID19 situation, we are hardly out unless it is a must. Imagine my delight when I found out about 8durian, a durian delivery service that delivers fresh Pahang Black Gold and Mao Shan Wang durian to your door step! How convenient right? What's more, you get free delivery for purchases above $100!


I got the black gold durian, mao shan wang AAA grade and mao shan wang A grade.



Premium Black Gold Durian



Premium Mao Shan Wang AAA Grade



Premium Mao Shan Wang A Grade



My favourite of the lot has to be black gold durian. I like how the flesh is firm when you bite into it, the creamy texture and its bittersweet taste. It was so good that I had to tell myself to stop before I finish the entire box!

8durian also offer 90 minutes express delivery which is perfect for that last minute durian craving or surprise that you're planning! 

8durian8durian.com


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook