Xiaomi Deerma VC20 Vacuum Cleaner unboxing video + review

Friday, July 17, 2020



I got this Xiaomi Deerma VC20 Vacuum Cleaner last month and have been using it for close to a month now and I thought I would share my unboxing video and my thoughts on it with you. 


No one told me how serious postpartum hair loss would be until I experienced for myself. 

It started about 4 months postpartum for me. When I was showering, I would see strands of hair between my fingers after shampooing my hair as well as strands of hair on the floor after blow-drying my hair. 

Despite vacuuming the floor on a daily basis, there would still be hair strands on the floor. So my Mom suggested getting a handheld vacuum cleaner. It so happened that my cousin was getting one too and she recommended this. To cut the long story short, I carted it out.

Xiaomi Deerma VC20 Vacuum Cleaner 
comes with:


Product manual
2-in-1 nozzle
Floor brush
Extension tube
Details brush
Main machine
Power adaptor


How to assemble Xiaomi Deerma VC20 Vacuum Cleaner

Take the main machine and extension tube and connect them together. After that, connect the floor brush with the other end of the extension tube and you're done!

I like how Xiaomi Deerma VC20 Vacuum Cleaner is light and wireless so it is very convenient compared to traditional canister vacuum cleaners. Each full charge allows me to clean the entire house twice (it lasts for 2 days). 

There are 2 power levels. I usually use the 1st one and it picks up hair strands and dust well. Although it is not as strong as traditional canister vacuum cleaners but I think it is good enough for normal daily use.

The width of the floor brush is smaller than the traditional canister vacuum cleaner that I was previously using. This allows me to reach into corners easily but it also mean that I will need more time to clean the same area.

After getting Xiaomi Deerma VC20 Vacuum Cleaner, I find myself reaching out to this more than lugging my traditional canister vacuum cleaner out of the storeroom.

Would I recommend this? Yes, if you're looking for a secondary vacuum cleaner or if you're dealing with postpartum hair loss like I do and looking for something that can pick up hair strands. 


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook