Improve Skin Radiance with Indulgence Beauty Aqua ST Facial Treatment

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

indulgence beautykorean aqua spiral therapy before and after

Non-invasive and non-irritating. Aqua ST Facial Treatment combines exfoliation and topical solutions to help achieve radiance. It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.

Aqua ST Facial Treatment uses a unique spiral tip that allow maximal infusion of the serum as well as to help in extracting clogged pores and boosting circulation.


indulgence beauty review

After which, my therapist of the day, Cody brought me to the lockers area where I could leave my bag in there.

indulgence beauty aqua spiral therapy review (7)

Before the commencement of my facial session, a skin analysis was done.

indulgence beauty aqua spiral therapy review (4)

indulgence beauty aqua spiral therapy review (5)

indulgence beauty aqua spiral therapy review (6)

From the skin analysis, it states that I have got dry skin! As far as I know, I always thought that I have combination skin.

Cody told me not to worry because Beauty Aqua ST Facial Treatment would help with my dry skin. 

indulgence beauty facial review

Beauty Aqua ST Facial Treatment consists of the following steps.

Step 1:

Deep Cleansing and Gentle Exfoliation

Step 2:

Remove dead skin

Step 3:

Intense Hydration with Ultra Protection.

indulgence beauty aqua spiral therapy review (10)

The Aqua ST Facial Treatment machine uses micro electric pulses to create punctures in the cell membrane and delivers nutrients through these punctures into the deepest layers of the skin.

During the session, Cody shared with me that it is best to use oil cleanser compared to milk cleanser to remove makeup as it helps to better remove all traces of makeup. She kept making sure that I was comfortable throughout the session. She's really fast and swift when it comes to extractions, the pain was very minimal.

I enjoyed how the facial ends with a very good back and neck massage. At some salons, they tend to rush through this step but certainly not for Indulgence Beauty.

After Indulgence Beauty Aqua ST Facial Treatment, my skin looked brighter and I noticed that my pore size were reduced. Apart from that, I noticed visible lifting effects on my face.

I can't wait for my next facial session at Indulgence Beauty!


Indulgence Beauty
1 Tanjong Pagar Plaza
#02-34
Singapore 082001

Tel: 6225 8980

Mon–Fri: 11am – 8.30pm
Sat: 10am – 6.00pm
Sun: By appointment only

indulgencebeauty.com.sg


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook