How to get even skin tone and smaller pores

Friday, June 12, 2020


What are your skin concerns? My top skin concern is uneven skin tone as I used to be out in the sun a lot when I was much younger and I wish that I had zero pores like Korean stars. I recently tried a new skincare product - DERMA LAB Pure Vitamin C serum that claims to have brightening, firming and wrinkle reduction effects. 

Read on to find out my thoughts on it.


DERMA LAB Pure Vitamin C serum has a liquid-like consistency. I like how light it feels on my skin after application and that it doesn't make my skin feel sticky after application. 

In terms of scent, it is very similar to that of your typical whitening products that contain Vitamin C. I wouldn't exactly call it pleasant but I'm not particularly bothered by it either as it dissipates after a while.

Even though it contains 15% Dermatological grade Vitamin C, it didn't make my face sting after application. For Vitamin C serums to work, you should look at getting one that is between 15-20%. Anything above 20% would be too harsh on the skin and might cause irritation. 

I find that my skin tone became more even and my pores looked visibly smaller after using DERMA LAB Pure Vitamin C serum. However, in terms of firming and wrinkle-reduction, I don't see any visible difference. 

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook