iHerb Haul: Baby products, superfoods, health supplements and beauty products

Sunday, June 14, 2020



I used to buy a lot from iHerb back when I was eating clean. Recently, I carted out a couple of items from iHerb and thought I would share what I got with you guys. 



What sparked this iHerb haul was because I wanted to get baby cereal for Baby See but I also ended up getting some superfoods, health supplements and beauty products for myself. 

These are what I got for less than SGD130!

Superfoods







Baby products




Hand Care



Health supplements




Skincare






So far, I have let Baby See try the Happy Family Organics, Clearly Crafted, Oats & Quinoa Baby Cereal and he likes it a lot! I usually mix 1 tablespoon of it with 4 tablespoon breastmilk. 

The Matcha powder and Cocoa powder taste great with my greek yogurt smoothies. Will definitely repurchase when I run out of them. I just tried the seaweed crisps and it reminded me of those that my Korean friend got for me. Its so good! I will review the other products once I have tried them out. 

Is there anything that you love from iHerb? Do share with me, I would love to know! I hope you like this post, thanks for reading and watching. 


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook