Dine in the comfort of home with 8 Crabs

Friday, July 03, 2020


On my birthday this year, we ordered dinner from 8 Crabs so that I could celebrate it together with Baby See. Even though we are in Phase 2 post circuit breaker in Singapore, still I wouldn't want to risk bringing him out.

The food was still warm when it arrived. I couldn't wait to tuck in as soon as I finished taking these shots.


This was what I was looking forward to the most - Chilli Crab with fried mantous!

Award-winning Chilli Crab

For all crab lovers, you will be pleased to know that 8 Crabs use grade AAA premium Sri Lankan sourced wild crabs and they are caught, flown, prepared and delivered to you within 12 hours! 


We ordered the award-winning chilli crab in large and it had a lot of crab meat, not just the claws but the legs as well. I like how the crab meat is firm, this tells that the crab is fresh. The sauce was sweet and slightly spicy which is extremely satisfying when paired with fried mantous! They were really generous with the chilli crab sauce and we used the leftover sauce to make chilli crab pasta the following day. 

I love anything with salted egg from salted egg pork, salted egg chicken, salted egg fish and chips and of course, salted egg prawns!

Salted Egg Prawn
These were so tasty! The fried prawns were crispy and the salted egg sauce was very fragrant and flavourful. My family and I love it and would definitely recommend ordering this.

We also ordered Pork Ribs King and Prawn Paste Chicken. These are the two dishes that we would usually order when we eat out previously or when we get takeaways and food deliveries. 

Pork Ribs King

Prawn Paste Chicken

We also ordered Mee Goreng. I love Chinese-style mee goreng which is sweeter and less dry compared to its Malay and Indian counterparts. 

Mee Goreng
8 Crabs use flat hokkien noodles for their mee goreng and it has a lot of fish slices in it. This was so good and I like it a lot!

For $132 including free delivery for orders more than $120, I think its very worth it - being able to dine in the comfort of home. 8 Crabs also offer express 1 hour delivery which is perfect for intimate celebrations or on days that you don't feel like cooking.


8 Crabs 
8crabs.com

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318  Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook