Clinique Spotlight's On You Media Event

Saturday, December 17, 2011


Think red carpet events is only exclusive to celebrities? Well, certainly not for Clinique Spotlight's On You Media Event!

It was almost like a reenactment of the recent MAMA Awards held except that instead of stars and performers, the attendees were editors of print media, online publications, bloggers and other media influencers. All of us arrived at Reflections at Keppel Bay, Show Suites in style by Mercedes cab.

Upon entering, there was a white carpet with photographers lined up on both sides and flashes were flickering almost every second.

Here's a picture of me with the Clinique backdrop at the end of the white carpet.


The emcee of the day was Bobby Tonelli for the Oscar-themed event. You may recognize him as Paul, the Caucasian lawyer that married Yue Niang in the hit Channel 8 drama, The Little Nyonya. He's really tall and very charming in person.


He was asking me what spurred me to attend Clinique Spotlight's On You Media Event and what are the wonderful things that I heard about Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.

My answer was that the product claims to be able to remove dark spots and post-acne marks.


Bobby said that he too, would love to try Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector to even out his complexion more.


That's Christina Livingstone, Senior Education Director of Clinique Asia Pacific. She has got porcelain fair skin!

Guess what are we watching? Hint: Its something that most of us can relate to.


YouTube reviews
on Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector has won 58 awards including Telva Best Face Treatment, Spain shown below.


Here's the spotlight of the event - Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector!


Here are some of the pictures taken after the presentation.

Me with Sophia

Roseanne, me & Sophia

Went for a walk outside and the view was so amazing and I just had to take some pictures to share the breathtaking view with you!





And because I love bridges, here's two pictures of me with the bridge at the background. Special thanks to Sophia for capturing it for me. She has got really good angles!



Coordinates #5:
1. Satin Tube Dress, Staplewear
2. Heels, Pazzion
3. Bag, Mom's from Guy Laroche
4. Watch, A|X (not pictured)



Thought that I would share some information on Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector before I review it.

It helps to fade dark spots, age spots and discolorations as well as past blemish marks for a more even radiant complexion. It can be used all year round.


The recommended usage is 2-3 pumps for the face and neck, twice a day for 12 weeks for visible results. It is fragrance free, oil-free and non-acnegenic!

Last picture of me at Clinique Spotlight's On You Media Event before I left.

Notice the eggs? One has got black spots while the other doesn't.



Price: $104 (30ml) and $143 (50ml)

Before you dash down to your nearest Clinique counters and ask for Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector, don't say I didn't warn you beforehand because... Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Sport Corrector would only be available in Singapore in January 2012.

Thank you Rachel and Joyce for the invitation.

I hope you like this post! Thanks for reading.

P.S: I will be sharing the makeup products that I've used to achieve my look for Clinique Spotlight's On You Media Event including super natural-looking falsies that resembles the one that I wore for my hair makeover at Shunji Matsuo Hair Salon @ 313 in one of my upcoming post, so stay tuned!

Love,
Patricia

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook