Eyebrow Embroidery Touch-up session at Allure Beauty Saloon

Monday, September 19, 2011

Its about 2 months since my eyebrow embroidery session hence I went down to Allure Beauty Salon last Thursday for a touch up session.


It's almost time because my brows kinda faded.

This time round, I wasn't nervous at all because I knew exactly what would happen next! Coleen mentioned that after this touch-up session, my brows should last about 2-3 years if I were to take good care of it, especially during the first week after the touch up session.

I'm not gonna go into details but if you're interested to know more, you might want to check out my previous post on my eyebrow embroidery session experience here.

Here's my brows after touching up.


Love,
Patricia

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook