10 things to do to kill boredom in office

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Most people in my batch would have already stepped into the workforce, except for a few luckier ones whom have yet to. I must say that I was a little apprehensive at first, struggled a little in the beginning because the transition from school to work was a little tricky. Not to mention office politics as well as having to mingle with colleagues and superiors.

At times, I would be so busy with work and had to work overtime. However, recently there were times where it is so quiet on our side. I was feeling bored because I had nothing on hand to do. Hence, I did whatever I could and I did a Google search on how to kill time in the office. The results which I got was quite hilarious and I thought it would be fun to share what I think.

As much as we try to be the employee of the month or workaholic, there are times whereby we would deviate from that.

Here is my version:

10 things to do to kill boredom in office (In no particular order)

1) Read The Straits Times or Financial Times online
2) Update your blog
3) Surf random forums (Flowerpod, CozyCot)
4) Read Beauty blogs and communities (Elle Fowler, Makeupalley)
5) Make hot chocolate/milk tea
6) Refill your water bottle
7) Organize and clean your desk
8) Go toilet
9) Talk to colleagues/friends on MSN/Google Talk
10) Check your bank account balance online and start worrying how much more should you spend/save!

Disclaimer: This article is written in a light-hearted manner and it does not in any way depict the author's behavioral in real life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook