Beauty Woes - Puffy Eyes

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I know I havent been updating out of late, and I apologize for that for I have been pretty busy lately due to work and after-work activities have been keeping me pretty occupied and even till the extent of feeling so exhausted at work the day after.

Have you girls ever come across any beauty woes that you just have to solve it using all means and sources? Well, I do, definitely.

Recently, I have been experiencing extreme exhaustion, till the extent of fatigue and my poor eyes are showing it all. No matter how much I sleep, my eye bags still look pretty obvious. And yes, I am very much affected by it. I do not normally use eye creams/gels but I am contemplating to get one because I am very affected by how puffy my eyes look. I have seen my Mommy using various brands and kinds of eye creams/gel but I really have no idea that they actually target different problems. There are eye creams/gel for lightening, targeting dark eye rings and reducing puffiness. And my area of concern here is to reduce puffiness.

After reading so many articles online, I felt skeptical about eye creams/gel because the reviews are mostly negative. However, I came across articles and I felt that I dont really need eye creams/gel because I tried these 'remedies' before and I have clean forgotten about it.

Patricia's Guide to reducing puffy eyes

1) Use either a cold pack, cold spoon or sliced cucumber and place it under your eyes for a minute or two to reduce puffiness

2) Avoid rubbing your eyes! (The skin around the eye area is extremely delicate)

3) Try to sleep as early as you can and try to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep a day.

4) Try using a cooling eye mask. I got one from Guardian before and it works pretty well.

Hope you girls enjoy this post! Do share with me if you have any other tips on how to de-puff eyes or any beauty woes which you would love to solve.

If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, just leave a comment and I will get back to you shortly.

Love,
Patricia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook