Saturday, January 09, 2010

Went to SASA today &I got a new lipstick from I Nuovi. Its in a pretty shade of pink. Initially, I was quite disappointed because it was darker, contrary to what I thought it would be. However, after applying lip primer, it was much better. YAYS so excited. Got new blush and lip brushes and lip primer. I so want the UDDP! Guess what? I got bought Maybelline's Pink Please lippy online upon reading so many good reviews about it. Cant wait for it to arrive! I hope my haul from NYX would arrive soon!

In life, we face many uncertainities. There are so many times in times where I try and slow down to ask myself, "What do I really want in life?" Is it status? Is it prospects or others? I guess in life, what I seek for is more of exceeding my own expectations or the very least which is to be in line with my own expectations of myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook