Overnight Oats: Make ahead breakfast in less than 5 minutes

Monday, April 18, 2022


Recently, I have been making overnight oats for breakfast. Its really easy and convenient with Revive Overnight Oats


How to make overnight oats



Simply add 120ml of milk or almond milk like I did to 50g of packaged contents to a breakfast jar. Refrigerate and consume the next day.

Gone are the days where I had to get ingredients separately just to make overnight oats and googling for different overnight oats recipes. This calls for less wastage too!

Overnight oats benefits

1. It is very convenient


I like how convenient overnight oats are. Besides having them when I work from home, I bring it out with me when I go hiking or when I return to office. 

2. Boost fiber intake

3. Makes you feel fuller and avoid poor meal choice



Revive Overnight Oats comes in 4 flavours - Pina Colada, Tropical Mango, Peach & Cinnamon and Chocolate Banana. They all include a generous amount of freeze dried fruits. 

I like how creamy Revive Overnight Oats are, it has the perfect consistency if I add 120ml of almond milk to 50g of packaged contents. 

It contains chia seeds which is an excellent source of fiber, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. For those of you whom are wondering what does chia seeds do to overnight oats, the answer is adding chia seeds help the overnight oats thicken and achieve creamy consistency. 

It also contains soy bean powder which is high in protein and adds a pleasant flavour to the overnight oats.

Revive Overnight Oats Pina Colada

 

The combination of the freeze dried pineapple chips with desiccated coconut is an absolute winner. What's more, pineapple aids with digestion and it adds refreshing flavour to the overnight oats.

Revive Overnight Oats Tropical Mango


The freeze dried mangoes adds natural sweetness to the overnight oats. This is the first overnight oats from Revive Nutrition that I tried and I must say that I really like the rich taste of the mangoes with desiccated coconut. If you love mangoes, you will be pleased to know that it is rich in vitamins and low in calories.

Revive Overnight Oats Peach & Cinnamon

 

This is my favourite among the four flavours which is a given considering that I love all things cinnamon - hot cross buns, cinnamon rolls etc. Research have shown that cinnamon helps to reduce bloating,

I typically make banana cinnamon smoothie but who knew that peach & cinnamon would make such a good combination to provide sweetness and a woody flavour at the same time? Well, definitely the guys behind Revive Nutrition. 

Revive Overnight Oats Chocolate Banana


This is my husband's favourite among the different flavours and I think it would be a hit with most since it is a classic and irresistible flavour.

It contains cocoa and freeze dried banana. I like how it isn't overly sweet and satisfy my chocolate cravings.

What's more, cocoa powder helps to boost metabolism.

Now you might be wondering if overnight oats is all that Revive Nutrition stocks, the answer is no. Apart from overnight oats, Revive Nutrition has got granola and nut butters - making them the to-go place for healthy snacks!


Revive Nutrition

 
-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

YouTube Channel PatriciaTee Instagram @yongwei318 SweetestSins Facebook page Twitter @yongwei318

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook