Getting dewy, glowing skin has never been easier!

Sunday, November 24, 2019


Always wanted dewy, luminous skin? Well, look no further!




K-Bright Crystal Bright Water Lock Gel Cream is a gel moisturiser which dissolves into dewy water droplets when applied onto skin. 

I like how it cools my skin after application. In the day, I use it after my regular toner prior to applying base makeup and I find that it helps my makeup glide on easier. 

I have been using this for a week now and I think that it makes my skin tone brighter and also make my skin feel softer akin to how it feels on the day after I use a sleeping mask!



Price:
SGD85


K-Bright
kbright.com.sg
facebook.com/kbright.global
Instagram @kbright_global


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook