The Comb Hair Studio, Korean Hair Salon in Singapore

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

the comb hair studio

Along Club Street's Gemmil Lane lies The Comb Hair Studio, a Korean Hair Salon with leading Korean hair stylists as well as stylists from Shanghai, Taiwan and Singapore.

It is easily accessible by foot, a mere 3-5 minutes walking distance from Telok Ayer MRT station.
 

I was the first customer when I reached at about 10plus last Saturday in the morning.

the comb hair studio review
 
I was led into the salon by a Korean receptionist whom passed me the drinks menu to choose from. They serve TWG tea, coffee and juice at The Comb Hair Studio!

No points for guessing what I had! I asked for a latte, my typical morning caffeine fix.

the comb hair studio latte

After settling down, The Comb Hair Studio began to fill up with customers. I was told that their appointments get booked out real quickly especially for weekends, so make sure you call early to secure an appointment!

the comb hair studio review (5)

Here's Angie, my stylist of the day. She recommended that I do highlights and lowlights since the curls from my last perm are still intact.

the comb hair studio  senior stylist angie tan
 
She asked if I had any preferred color and I showed her a picture of 3C coloring (the latest hair trend in Korea) consisting of pink, orange streaks with brown color as the base on my phone. Angie suggested that I keep my base color and she would give me copper and red streaks as pink and orange streaks would require bleaching and it would be harmful to the hair.
 
I like how attentive the staff at The Comb Hair Studio is to my needs. Small gestures like putting a cushion to prop up the magazine so that I can read it with ease warms my heart. When Angie realised that I finished the two magazines, she immediately asked the Korean receptionist to change magazines for me so that I won't get bored.
 
I particularly liked the head and neck massage by Angie which was very relaxing. On top of that, she applied a lavender hair and scalp mask that feels very cooling and soothes the senses. I learnt from Angie that the lavender hair and scalp mask is imported by the salon's director from Korea! As my fringe was a tad too long, Angie helped me to trim it a little and at the same time, she thinned it a little as the trend in Korea now is to have see-through bangs.
 
After 2.5 hours, I stepped out of The Comb Hair Salon looking like this!

singapore beauty blogger patricia tee reviews the comb hair studio

the comb hair studio highlights and lowlights

the comb hair studio copper and red streaks

I like how subtle and work-friendly the highlights and lowlights look when I let down my hair and yet how vibrant the red and copper looks when I tie up my hair.
 
If you are looking for a hair makeover be it new hair color, new hairstyle or Korean hairstyles, try The Comb Hair Studio today!

The Comb Hair Studio
12 Gemmil Lane Singapore 069252
+65 6438 3138
Nearest MRT: Telok Ayer
 
 
-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook