Illamasqua Makeover | Extreme Winged Eyeliner Look

Thursday, September 04, 2014

illamasqua makeover before and after

Last week, I popped by the Illamasqua counter over at Robinsons Orchard after work for a makeover with a different look from my usual makeup in mind.
 

I usually opt for the au naturel look which consists of neutral color eyeshadows, black eyeliner, mascara for eye makeup and place more emphasis on my lips by applying a bright lip color. I'm very into bright lip colors such as hot pink, coral and red. If there one makeup product I can't live without, it would be lipgloss! I can go without eye makeup but I can never go without lipstick or lipgloss.

Here's a mandatory 'before' picture taken before the makeover.

illamasqua singapore makeover review

After an hour of working her magic on me, this is the look that my make up artist of the day, Selina created.

illamasqua singapore makeover review

While I'm not usually a fan of nude lipsticks, I like how the nude lip color goes well with the entire look. I always believe in having just one focal point - either the lips or the eyes but not both because one will look too made up and end up looking too dramatic.

Selina tried a pink lip color on me and this is how I look with it.

illamasqua singapore makeover review

Still pretty much acceptable, not too over the top right?

Illamasqua Makeover


illamasqua singapore makeover review

Here's a list of products that Selina used to create the look on me.

Base makeup

Hydra veil $58
Matte veil $58
Skin Base Foundation $59.50
Pressed Powder $52

Point makeup

Face:
Sculpting Powder Duo $55
Powder Blush Chased $44

Eyes:
Eyeshadow Succumb $33

Eyeshadow Apex $33
Eyeshadow Slink $33
Colouring Pencil Spell
Colouring Pencil Sophie
Colouring Pencil Vow
Gel Liner Black
Gel Liner Infinity

Lips:
Glamore Lipstick Rosepout $34
Sheer Lipgloss Culminate $32

 
Meet Selina, the face behind my awesome makeover.

illamasqua singapore makeover review
with Selina, Illamasqua Make Up Artist
 
Thank you for making me pretty! I never knew I could carry off the extreme winged eyeliner look and that I could carry off orangey-red eyeshadow without looking over the top! I really like how Selina contoured my nose and face, she made my features pop so much (high nose bridge, high cheek bones and slimmer jawline)!
 
Looks like its time for me to pick up my makeup brushes and eyeshadow palettes to have a go at recreating this look!


Illamasqua Robinsons Orchard
260 Orchard Road
Singapore 238855
Opening hours: 10:30am – 10pm daily

 
-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook