Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner review

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

trilogy hydrating mist toner

What is it:

A gentle, aromatic hydration mist to deliver instant moisture to thirsty skin of any type. This refreshing and uplifting mist toner completes any cleansing routine. Or spritz anytime to cool and uplift.


How to apply:

Spray from bottle held at least 30cm from face. Allow mist to dry naturally. Use daily or as often as required.

Ingredients:

Aqua (water) , Aloe barbadenis leaf juice , Rose geranium flower oil , Rose flower water , Lavandula angustifolia oil , Caprylyl/capryl wheat bran/straw glycosides (and) aqua (and) fusel wheat bran/straw glycosides (and) polyglyceryl-5 oleate (and) sodium glutamate (and) glyceryl caprylate , Dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol , Geraniol , Citronellol , Linalool

My thoughts:

Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner contain hints of rose, geranium and lavender scent which is very calming after a long day at work.

I like how Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner is very gentle and soothing on the skin. Not only does it helps to reduce redness on my face, I find that it helps to reduce the size of my pores!
I love how it comes with a spray feature which is very convenient and ideal for busy women like myself as after a long day at work, I really appreciate fuss-free products - spray and go instead of having to pour the toner onto a cotton square before applying onto my face. While I don't deny that I do spray Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner onto cotton squares before swiping it on my face at times when I want some deep cleaning, I still very much prefer to spray Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner on my face directly and pat it in with my palms and taking a deep breath when doing so to calm my senses. 

Have you tried any mist toners before? What's your favourite toner?


Trilogy products are available at Beauty by Nature stores.


Price list:

Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner SGD 58

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook