Vanitytrove October 2012: Big & Bold

Wednesday, November 14, 2012



I know it has been a while since I last updated this virtual space of mine. And no, I haven't forgotten about you guys, how lovely you all have been in supporting and reading this little space of mine. 

It gets tougher to update regularly especially when coupled with work, plus I have been attending Korean language classes lately and all the planning for my upcoming trip is really making me sweat. For more timely updates, you might want to follow me on Instagram (yongwei318). Though I focus more on beauty on SweetestSins, I post almost anything on Instagram from food to architecture. 

Instead of going through product by product, I thought that I would share with you some of the products that caught my attention.

First up is - Audrey Christian Venetrim Vein Reducing Cream. I remember seeing it in Guardian stores.

Audrey Christian Venetrim Vein Reducing Cream 

 

What is it:

VENETRIM is a cooling gel with a pleasant menthol scent. It is easily applied and quickly absorbed into the skin. Apply twice daily on a regular basis for maximum efficiency. Consult your physician if you are pregnant or on blood thinning medication before using the product.

SGD 59

VMV Hypoallergenics 

 

Hydra Balance Gentle Cream Cleanser

What is it:

Soft, gentle, moisture-balancing, facial cream cleanser with monolaurin for Combination Skin.

VH -76/76*. 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Non-Comedogenic. For Combination Skin. Usage + Patch-Tested.

Ingredients: 

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate.


My thoughts:

I was quite interested to try this cleanser out because its meant for combination skin which is my skin type! All in all, this cleanser isn't too bad. It cleanses well and doesn't leave any residue behind. I don't particularly love or hate this cleanser. 


Hydra Balance Smart Moisturizer

What is it:

Smart hydration for Combination Skin: moisturizes dry areas without added shine or clogging pores.

VH -75/76*. 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Non-Comedogenic. For Combination Skin. Usage + Patch-Tested.

Ingredients:

Aqua/Water/Eau, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Glyceryl Laurate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Citric Acid, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, *Tocopheryl Acetate.

My thoughts:

When I first applied this moisturizer, it left like a thin white layer on my face and I thought that my face wouldn't absorb it that fast but it turns out that it did! As this moisturizer is kinda cream based, I felt that it was a little too rich for me but it might benefit people whom live in colder countries or someone whom has got drier skin compared to mine.

In October's Vanitytrove, it also consist of the following products. Some of which I have already reviewed before previously so I won't go much into details.


Beauty Clinic Mediheal Vita Lightbeam Essential Mask

What is it:

One of the most potent ingredients, Vitamin C derivative, tocopherol and y-oryzanol helps in brightening the skin and controls the forming of melanin. Effectively lightens dark spots due to pigmentation/frequent exposure to the sun and evens skin tone. A mask no one should do without.

Experience the silk cellulose mask, which fits snugly on the skin. The sheer thinness of the mask allows the skin to breathe easily and aids in efficient absorption of the highly concentrated essence.

The Essence of Nature Slimming Sap Patch

What is it:

Absorbs waste materials from the body to aid in the following:
- Relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
- Boost body energy
- Improves immune system
- Improves blood circulation
- Improves quality of sleep

Methode Swiss Thermal Eye Essence

Rich in moisturizing and soothing active ingredients, preserves the elasticity and softness of the eye contour skin. It contains a specific complex which reduces dark circles and unsightly puffiness around the eyes.

Methode Swiss Thermal Oxygen Soothing Eye Cream 

Deeply nourishes and soothes the delicate and vulnerable skin around the eye, to reduce puffiness and fatigue and to provide antioxidant protection.

Methode Swiss Thermal Oxygen Overnight Eye Mask

Enriched with Swiss Thermal Water, algae extract and vitamins. Soothes out wrinkles and fine lines, reduces under eye dark circle and puffiness effectively.

Apart from that, the following samples were included in Vanitytrove October 2012 - 

1) Pupa Volume Rapid Action Volume Enhancing Lipstick in 401
2) DHC Deep Cleansing Oil 
3) DHC Mild Soap 
4) DHC Mild Lotion 
5) DHC Olive Virgin Oil 


Can't wait to try out the DHC Mild Soap and to see visible results after using Audrey Christian Venetrim Vein Reducing Cream. Will update you guys when I do.

I hope you like this post. Thanks for reading.

Love,
Patricia
To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook