Sometime ago, I attended Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Blogger Event which was held over at The Fullerton Hotel. Did I mention that The Fullerton Hotel is my favourite hotel in Singapore?
We went out to the balcony to get some fresh air. Look how breathtaking it is!
Spotted EA products - Green Tea Refreshing Body Lotion and Energizing Bath and Body Gel in the bathroom!
Here a group picture of all bloggers present that day.
Here's the press kit given to me -
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Regimen
4) Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion SPF 15
Oil-free lotion containing a blend of botanical extracts and advanced moisture booster to reverse dryness and maintain skin's moisture equilibrium. Advanced Filagrinol Complex pre-empts moisture loss at its source by binding moisture deep within the skin's surface layers.
- Advanced Filgrinol Complex: acts as catalyst to provide supply of moisture, also condition and firm the look of skin. Leave skin softer, smoother and more luminous.
- High Performance Moisture Magnets: includes sodium hyaluronate and sea algae extract to supplement skin's own natural moisturizing components and smooth skin.
- Retinyl Linoleate: exclusive retinol derivative that gently and effectively retexturizes skin, improves skin tone and skin clarity, and helps repair the appearance of sun damage. Skin is left firmer and smoother looking.
- Tocopherol Acetate: Vitamin E derivative has antioxidant properties to provide free radical protetion and help condition and restore skin.
- Oligopeptides: support skin's own natural collagen to improve appearance of elasticity and firmness.
Of all, my favourite product among the range has got to be -
Visible Difference Skin Balancing Toner