Dermablend featuring Zombie Boy

Sunday, November 13, 2011


I was out with my friend, May the other day when she told me that Rick Genest, AKA Zombie Boy (the walking skeleton in the video) whom shot to fame in Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' video endorses a certain brand of concealer. I knew I had to check it out and I did immediately when I got back home.


Here are the products shown in the video.

Dermablend Leg and Body Tattoo Primer


dermablend-tattoo-primer

Dermablend Leg and Body Cover

dermablend-tattoo-leg-body-suntan-concealer-free-ship-

Although the two products above are marketed in a way that to appeal to individuals whom wish to cover up their tattoos, I am actually more interested in its ability to cover up wrinkles, freckles, post-acne scars or pimples. I mean, think of it this way - if it can cover tattoos, it means its way beyond industrial strength and it should be able to cover other flaws, no?

I remember I was asking May if she would get the concealer and she was like, "No, I don't have much pimples, not that I need to conceal it."

The commercial above had triggered mixed responses from audiences. Of which it includes individuals saying that Zombie Boy is a piece of art himself and that he doesn't need to cover up his tattoos anyway. On the other hand, there are also people whom criticize him and calls him a freak. What's your opinion? I would love to hear from you!

Love,
Patricia

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook