My Beauty Diary: Bulgarian White Rose Mask

Friday, June 03, 2011




What is it:

Offers radiance with translucent, glowing look of skin by its softening effect moisturizing, smoothing, firming for use on normal skin, especially recommended for dull skin lacking radiance.

Ingredients:

- Bulgarian rose hydrosol (soothes, refreshes and moisturizes)
- Licorice, kiwi (whitens skin)
- Aloe, cucumber (calms and soothes skin, moisturizes)

My thoughts:

When I first tried on this facial mask, I thought that it was very calming. The effect reminded me of how relaxing I felt whenever I bathed with Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Relaxing Body Wash. Apart from that, I also like how it moisturizes my skin. However, I did not observe any significant whitening effect, only slight brightening effect though.

I purchased the trial pack to try out from Watsons and have used up both sheet masks within a week of purchasing them.

Repurchase: Yes, definitely for its moisturizing effect! Am so gonna get a box of 10 pieces definitely!

I realised that I have been reviewing a lot of My Beauty Diary facial mask lately. But you girls know what? Its because I'm so in love with them. Most of them that I have tried never fail to disappoint me. What are the facial masks that you girls have tried and love from My Beauty Diary? Do share with me yea? (:

Hope you girls liked this post. Thanks for reading.

Love,
Patricia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook