Simple look of the day - inspired by Korean make up

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Hi lovelies, this is a simple look of the day which I wore to meet my pals for dinner.


Products used:

1) Tony Moly Party Lover Silky Smooth Primer
2) Tony Moly Crystal BB Cream
3) Kate High Coverage Pressed Powder UV
4) Benefit Coralista
5) Canmake Liquid Eyeshadow in #02
6) NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Gold
7) MAC Eyeshadow in Amber Lights
8) MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil #Engraved (For tightlining)
9) Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
10) Face&It All About Lipstick Glossy in PK102

We headed to Ebisboshi Shotengai. I didn't know that it was the restaurant which uses handheld pen to scan our orders. I remember reading about some japanese restaurants using this technology to eliminate having to wait for the servers to take orders and it being more efficient. The food was not bad to my surprise. To me, no one can make Japanese food as good as Sushi Tei and Waraku. I wasn't feeling too hungry so I shared a set meal which consists of udon and Ebi tempura don as well as gyoza and prawn sushi roll with A and X. Their initials reminds me of A|X.

I hope you liked this post! Feel free to ask me if you have any questions. (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook