Solvil et Titus: Time is Love

Friday, August 20, 2010

Often, I do not place much attention to advertisement. But recently, this advertisement by Solvil et Titus caught my attention.

I still remember vividly that I thought it was like a movie trailer or upcoming drama trailer the first time I watched it. Unlike other advertisements which are rather short usually, it is a long advertisement and better still, it has a storyline. Talking about the storyline, it is the one which captured my attention. I liked the fact that not much narration was used in it. With mere subtitles and the clever usage of emotional music, it just evoke feelings and emotions.

Its hard not to remember Solvil et Titus as a brand to consider the next time I am getting a watch, especially with advertisements on Clear Channel in almost every other bus stops in Singapore.

What do you guys think? Did you liked this advertisement as much as I did? Or are there any other advertisements which you think are really good? Do share it with me alright? (:

Till then!


Patricia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook