Dinner in 10

Friday, April 09, 2010

Have you ever felt so sick of outside food that you really want to make your own dinner? And the thing is - you dont have that much time? All you need is 10 minutes! &Guess what? It doesnt cost a bomb.

I was craving for Subway ytd. But there isnt any near my place. Hence I did a bit of grocering at a nearby supermarket &made my own sandwich. FYI, I dont really eat much for dinner.

Step 1: Choose the kind of bread &spread you want.

Step 2: Cut the croissants &stuff the salmon spread in

Step 3: Toast it for a minute in the oven.


Step 4: Top it with more greens!

All the ingredients for $6.10 but I have a lot of leftovers though.

I dont know about you, but I find it extremely fulfilling whenever I make my own food. What say you? I realized that as I grow older, little things in life never fails to make me feel so contended. Does anyone feel the same way too?

The only thing I didnt liked was - the croissant was a little too oily &salty for my liking. Too much butter I suspect.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook