Monday, January 11, 2010

Change is the only constant.

You change, I change, the society change, everything changes.

Its really astonishing - especially at the rate of how things change.

I used to live in a world of my own, had my own dreams. I just did everything that I wanted. Life was so carefree then. I need not answer to anyone. No emotional attachments, no sense of guilt even. I couldnt care less about my results. All I need was to answer to my Mom. A few drop of tears and apologies would get me away from the constant naggings. It was all because she cared for me too much. She let me have my own way and did not stress me on performing. But today, as I look back, I realised how wrong it had been of her to give me a carefree life when I was younger. Now, I face so much uncertainities in life. I am not even sure of my future. I do not know if I should further my studies upon the completion of my course in Temasek Polytechnic. I do not know which institution would welcome me with two hands. And I do not know if I am able to make the transistion to the working world.

With so many uncertainities, how to stay optimistic?

I feel that sometimes in life, one's capability is not judged by how well or how much effort you put in. Rather it is how you convince people the amount of effort you put in. Then again, what if no matter how much effort you put into it, everything still seems futile?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook