Have a peace of mind with babySWIPE

Saturday, January 18, 2020


The fourth trimester is rarely talked about and can be difficult for new mummies due to hormonal changes, stress, sleep deprivation during the postpartum period. Plus, as mothers, we can't help but to worry if we are giving our child the best. This is why I only trust reputable brands when picking out baby products for Baby See and babySWIPE is one of them. 



babySWIPE The Concentrate Milk Bottle and Fruit Cleanser





Made with natural, non-phosphate formulation using premium grade natural surfactants from the US, babySWIPE The Concentrate Milk Bottle and Fruit Cleanser is toxic-free and does not contain harsh chemicals, fragrance and coloring agents.


After each feed, I wash Baby See's milk bottle with water. At the end of each day, I wash them together with my breast pump parts using babySWIPE The Concentrate Milk Bottle and Fruit Cleanser and babySWIPE Milk Bottle Brush before putting them into the sterilizer. I like how babySWIPE The Concentrate Milk Bottle and Fruit Cleanser helps to remove any oily and milk residue.

Did you know that apart from using it to wash milk bottles and pump parts, you can use it to wash vegetables and fruits too? This will definitely be handy when Baby See starts weaning. 

babySWIPE Milk Bottle Brush



I love the 360° rotatable handle of babySWIPE Milk Bottle Brush as it allows me to reach the curved bottom of the bottle. 

What's more, it comes with a mini brush which enables me to clean those hard to reach area such as the milk bottle teats and my breast pump flanges.

babySWIPE Multi-purpose Wet Wipes



These wet wipes are very thick, in fact the thickest that I have used so far after Baby See is born. When you use thick wet wipes, you require lesser pieces to clean up. So far, I have tried 4 other brands - Jeju wet wipes, Soonsu story wet wipes, NUK and Zappy baby pure wipes. I like how the diamond embossed design of babySWIPE Multi-purpose Wet Wipes makes it easy for wiping baby's poo.

Below is a comparison of babySWIPE Multi-purpose Wet Wipes versus Jeju wet wipes. I chose to take a picture of these two as most Singapore Mummies are familiar with Jeju wet wipes. 


Besides, babySWIPE Multi-purpose Wet Wipes is dermatologist-tested, made with 99% purified water, contains no alcohol and preservatives which can trigger allergic reactions. It contains hyaluronic acid, natural aloe extract and is made in Korea. 

It comes in two sizes - 20's and 70's. I like bringing the former when I hit the streets with Baby See while the latter is good for home use. 

babySWIPE Hand Sanitizer Foam




babySWIPE Hand Sanitizer Foam has a soft and smooth texture to it. The foam turns into liquid after you rub your hands together.


It is alcohol-free, has plant-based non-irritating formula and free from harsh chemicals. It contains moisturizer so you need not worry about having dry hands after using it.


Baby Swipe
swipesingapore.com/collections/babyswipe
facebook.com/sgswipe
Instagram @sgswipe


I hope you find this post useful. If you have any questions, just send me a direct message on Instagram @yongwei318 or email me.


You might also like these:

We spent Chinese New Year in hospital battling Influenza A
Have a peace of mind with babySWIPE
Baby See's Birth Story (Part 1)
My breastfeeding journey (Part 1)
Preparing for baby's 👶 arrival
Baby See: 3 months update


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook