Get brighter and smoother skin with Anjeri Brightening & Smoothskin Sleeping Mask Silver

Tuesday, August 06, 2019


During my last Bangkok trip, I first saw Anjeri Brightening & Smoothskin Sleeping Mask Silver at Suvarnabhumi airport while waiting for my turn to clear Immigration. I did a quick Google search and saved a screenshot of it on my phone, thanks to my M1 data passport that allowed me to use my mobile data as soon as I land in a foreign country.




On my last night in Bangkok, I headed to Big C to get some necessities and was so stoked to see Anjeri Brightening & Smoothskin Sleeping Mask Silver at the pharmacy section of Big C Supercenter Rajadamri on level 2. Thus, I grabbed a box to try. 

Anjeri Brightening & Smoothskin Sleeping Mask Silver reminds me of Laneige White Plus Renew Capsule Sleeping Pack.




I typically apply this twice a week, once every 3 days. To make it less messy, I use a cotton swab to apply the product on my face before using my fingers to massage the product in.

The contents for one capsule is very generous so I usually apply it on my neck area as well. If there's one area that you should never neglect, it has got to be your neck because it often neglected and can make you look older than you really are if its not properly taken care of. 

I really like how Anjeri Brightening & Smoothskin Sleeping Mask Silver makes my skin look brighter after application. My face also felt softer and smoother after using it. As I'm typing this, I'm down to my last capsule of Anjeri Brightening & Smoothskin Sleeping Mask. Can't wait to stock them up again! 


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook