My Cure for Dry and Sensitive Skin

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

indulgence beautykorean aqua spiral therapy before and after

Upon reaching my late twenties, my skin was in a state of turmoil - it became dry, sensitive and would even peel at times!  


Lucky for me, I have Indulgence Beauty to take care of my skin. My therapist, Rachel would alternate the treatments for me depending on my skin condition.

On regular visits, she would do Aqua ST Facial Treatment for me which includes cleansing, A5 solution, extraction, AO solution followed by applying soft mask. This helps to remove dead skin and brighten my skin.

On days where I experience redness or peeling on my skin, Rachel would do Hyaluronic Facial Treatment for me which consists of cleansing, followed by a gentle scrub, steaming and extraction, application of lotion and gel mask followed by a relaxing face massage before ending with soft mask application.

Did I mention how all facial treatments at Indulgence Beauty ends with a relaxing shoulder massage to relieve tired muscles? I like how it aids in better sleep.

Indulgence Beauty hyaluronic facial treatment

Indulgence Beauty Facial

Indulgence Beauty
1 Tanjong Pagar Plaza
#02-34
Singapore 082001

Tel: 6225 8980

Mon–Fri: 11am – 8.30pm
Sat: 10am – 6.00pm
Sun: By appointment only

indulgencebeauty.com.sg


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook