Have yourself a LUSH Christmas!

Sunday, December 25, 2016

lush christmas party and lush papa noel

Can't believe its Christmas again, my favourite time of the year! How did you spend your Christmas? This year, we DIY-ed our very own Christmas wreath, baked cheese tarts and had a cozy party.


Lush Papa Noel Face Wash Jelly

lush papa noel

lush papa noel

Definitely approved by Santa and selfieholics! After taking a mandatory selfie with Lush Papa Noel Face Wash Jelly, I cut it into smaller pieces before applying it onto my face in circular motions. Make sure that you wet your face prior to application. I like how refreshing Papa Noel makes me feel after cleansing!

Lush Christmas Party

lush christmas party

Lush Christmas Party is for anyone whom loves pampering baths. I don't know about you but Lush products make baths more fun! Did I mention how I got my SO hooked onto Lush too? 

lush bubbly shower gel lush reindeer and robin fun lush santa's belly shower jelly and lush citrusy baked alaska soap
Lush Bubbly Shower Gel, Lush Reindeer and Robin Fun, Lush Santa's Belly Shower Jelly and Citrusy Baked Alaska Soap

Lush Bubbly Shower Gel

lush bubbly shower gel

Prior to Lush Bubbly Shower Gel, Lush Yuzu and Cocoa Moisturizing Shower Cream is my favourite. Both are citrusy in scent so you could probably tell how much I'm a fan of citrusy scents.

Lush Bubbly has a orangey scent to it which is very refreshing and uplifting. I think getting good bath products are really important as it aids in uplifting your mood especially after a long day at work or during the time of the month. 

Lush Reindeer and Robin Fun

lush reindeer and robin fun

Unleash your inner creativity with Lush Reindeer and Robin Fun! You could mould it into different shapes according to your preference!

After having some crafting fun with it, I take a small bit in my hand and lather up for a good bathtime. You can use it as shampoo or soap!

In terms of scent, Lush Reindeer and Robin Fun has a hint of lime. 

Lush Santa's Belly Shower Jelly

lush santa's belly shower jelly

I have never used a shower jelly prior to this. Turns out that you use it the same way that you use a soap bar except that this is more fun. 

If you store it in the fridge like I do and take it out before each bath, you will appreciate how stimulating and refreshing it feels and smells! I like the fresh apple scent it has.  

Plus, the glittery golden stars injects more festive fun! 

Lush Citrusy Baked Alaska Soap

lush citrusy baked alaska soap

Lush Citrusy Baked Alaska Soap reminds me very much of lemon zest.

I don't know about you but I prefer to cut my soap into smaller pieces for ease of use.

Happy holidays, have a good one folks!

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook