Tate & Tonic: Personal Stylist at your fingertips!

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

tate & tonic for her

As much as I love online shopping, there are always hit and misses. On several occasions, I had to return the items that I bought due to the fit and return shipping alone cost me quite a bit especially if it from US or UK.

I remember being at Topshop in Hong Kong with one of my girl-friend back in 2013 and we were wowed by their personal stylist service. Now, you can have a personal stylist too via Tate & Tonic!

Read on to find on how!


Shopping on Tate & Tonic is as easy as 1-2-3!


1) Create your style profile

Key in your style preferences, measurements and budget.

2) Try it at the comfort of your home

Wait for hand-picked items to be delivered to you and try it on in the comfort of your home.

3) Returns

You pay for what you keep. If you don't like any of the pieces, just return them. What's more, postage is free! Plus, they collect the box from your doorstep!


I placed my order for my on 21 July 2015 and received it after 3 weeks. 

tate & tonic for her review

Don't we all love unboxing parcels? Tate & Tonic's service reminds me very much of Fukubukuro aka mystery bag.

Here are the items that were hand-picked for me by my stylist.

tate & tonic review

1.Light grey shorts by Controlled Commodity
2. Light beige blouse by Espirit
3. Necklace by Clutter Bug
4. Royal Blue top & skirt set by Tuulla
5. Black long dress by Espirit
6. Navy tank top by Preenk


Surprisingly, the sizing of the items were rather accurate and fits well on me! I kept the shorts, necklace and Royal Blue top and skirt set. I didn't expect that the shorts and Royal Blue top and skirt set would look flattering on me.

The more items you keep, the more discount you will get on your items ranging from 10 - 20%.

Here's an #OOTD of me in Tuulla Royal Blue top and skirt set.

tate & tonic ootd

And a close-up of my necklace from Clutter Bug.

tate & tonic outfit

Can't wait to get your own Tate & Tonic personalized box already? Head over to her.tatetonic.com now! 


Enter Referral Code patricia.tee and get $20 credit to offset your purchase!


Tate & Tonic for her



-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook