Coffee Svelte, Green Coffee by Shou Slimming

Sunday, August 09, 2015

coffee svelte

What is it:

All-natural slimming coffee that boasts antioxidants which help to quench radicals that cause cell damage.


Ingredients:

Green Coffee - Contain chlorogenic acid which reduces the absorption of carbohydrates from the digestive tract. Lowers blood sugar and insulin spikes. Studies have shown that this acid can reduce body weight, liver fat and also improve the function of adiponectin, a fat-burning hormone.

Garcinia - This tropical fruit has hydroxycitric acid which blocks citrate lyase, an enzyme that turns sugars and starches into fat. Carbohydrates are also turned into energy instead of unwanted fat. The acid helps to raise the brain's chemical serotonin, which curbs hunger.

Directions: 

Mix sachet with 200ml of warm water and consume it 30 minutes before breakfast.

My thoughts:

coffee svelte shou slimming review

Coffee Svelte tastes just like your regular coffee. It has a hazelnut taste to it which is very fragrant. 

Over the month that I had Coffee Svelte on a daily basis, it boost my energy level and kept me full for a good 1.5 - 2 hours before I got hungry. 

Even though I didn't experience any weight loss after drinking Coffee Svelte, I like how it helps me to maintain my weight and how it didn't give me heart palpations unlike one of the popular detox tea I tried previously. 


Price list:

Coffee Svelte $248


Shou Slimming One Raffles Place
#04-49/50
Singapore 048616

Shou Slimming Novena Square
238 Thomson Road
#03-37/38
Singapore 307683


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook