Spring & Summer | Where to chill in Bangkok

Sunday, May 24, 2015

spring & summer bangkok thailand review (1)

Spring & Summer in Bangkok? We are not talking about different seasons in Bangkok but a grassy compound actor-owned restaurant in Phrom Phong. When I first read about Spring & Summer in a Taiwan travel blog while doing research for my Bangkok trip, I knew I have to add it to my itinerary and check it out myself in person.  


True enough, I did on my last visit to Bangkok.

Spring & Summer can be accessed via a 17-min walk from Phrom Phong BTS. Alternatively, a more convenient way would be to cab down to Spring & Summer like we did from Pratunam.

Cab fare to and fro Spring & Summer from Pratunam

Pratunam to Spring & Summer cab fare: 250 THB (approx SGD10)
Spring & Summer to Pratunam cab fare: 200 THB (approx SGD8)

Prior to heading down to Spring & Summer, I made a same day reservation via phone call (thanks to the free 100baht credits for local calls when I got my DTAC prepaid card) to request for seats at the Winter Bar.

When we first arrived at Spring & Summer, we were wowed by the charm of the all-white building that we couldn't help but to snap a couple of photos.

spring & summer bangkok thailand review (2)

spring & summer bangkok thailand review (3)

We weren't feeling too hungry hence we ordered some maki and Cup C, a chocolate brownie dessert with vanilla ice cream which our server recommended. It is a must-try according to her.

spring & summer bangkok thailand review (4)

spring & summer bangkok thailand review (5)
Maki

spring & summer bangkok thailand review (6)
Cup C

spring & summer bangkok thailand cup C review
Close-up of Cup C

spring & summer bangkok thailand review (8)
Lychee Martini

spring & summer bangkok thailand review (9)
Strawberry Daiquiri

If you ask me what I love most about Spring & Summer, it have to be its feel-like-home relaxing vibe. Apart from that, it is a perfect photo-taking spot! Check out the pictures below and you will get what I mean. 

spring & summer bangkok thailand review (10)

spring & summer bangkok thailand review (11)
Enjoying my maki

spring & summer bangkok thailand review (12)
Sipping on my Strawberry Daiquiri

spring & summer bangkok thailand review (13)
Stargazing

spring & summer bangkok thailand review (14)

spring & summer bangkok thailand review (15)

If there's one reason that make me want to head back to Spring & Summer, it would be that it is a perfect place to chill with my loved ones and to talk our hearts out!

The total bill came up to 1680 baht (approx SGD67.20) which I think is well-worth it. 


Spring & Summer
199 Soi Sukhumvit 49 (Promsri)
Sukhumvit Rd., Klongton Nua, Wattana,
Bangkok 10110


Opening hours:
Daily 11am - 2.30pm, 5-11pm


+66 2 392 2747

www.springnsummer.com

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook