Tokyo Star Optical: Prescription Glasses in less than 15-mins!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

tokyo star optical review

Tokyo Star Optical, Citylink Mall is their first flagship store outside Japan. For those of you whom are not familiar with Tokyo Star Optical, they produce their own brand of eyewear ranging from frames in tortoise shell, floral print, thick and thin frames and half or no frames. They are known for their lightweight frames with the lightest being a mere 6.5g!


tokyo star optical tokyo best sellers
Tokyo's best sellers

tokyo star optical tokyo trendy frames
Tokyo trendy

tokyo star optical casual executive
Casual executive

tokyo star optical classic frames
Classic

tokyo star optical  price list
Casual days

tokyo star optical
EXR

tokyo star optical hipster frames

tokyo star optical trendy frames

tokyo star optical tokyo junior
Tokyo junior

Apart from spectacle frames, Tokyo Star Optical stocks trendy sunglasses too!

tokyo star optical sunglasses

Honestly speaking, I can't remember the last time I had prescription glasses made in Singapore as I prefer to make them overseas in countries like Korea and Bangkok because they can get it done in less than an hour. On top of that, they stock frames that are more trendy!

I was over at Tokyo Star Optical on a Friday evening after work to have my prescription glasses and boy, I was spoilt for choices! With the help of the friendly staff over at Tokyo Star Optical, I settled for this pair of red frame glasses.

tokyo star optical sweetestsins

After the usual eye check, I was prepared to put on my contact lens and shop around before going back to collect my glasses. But guess what? The optometrist told me that she could have my glasses done in less than 15 minutes!

For the package price of $196 (frame + lens) with no top-up required for astigmatism, I think it is worthwhile especially for busy people on-the-go! Not to mention that, the frame is so lightweight that sometimes I forget that I'm wearing glasses.

tokyo star optical review


Tokyo Star Optical
1 Raffles Link
#B1-31 
CityLink Mall
Singapore 039393 

Opening hours: 
Daily from 11am to 9pm

Tel: 6532 0071 

Instagram: @tokyostaroptical    


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook