Braun Face: 2-in-1 Facial Epilator & Cleansing Brush

Sunday, March 01, 2015

braun face

Smooth, radiant and healthy-looking skin is every girl's dream. I always believe that healthy skin is the perfect canvas for amazing makeup. How exactly do one go about achieving that? I say it would be well-cleansed skin that is free of unwanted facial hair. 


braun face review

Braun Face consists of a facial epilator & cleansing brush. 

braun face 2 in 1 face epilator and cleansing brush

braun face epilator


Braun Face has a slim epilator head that removes almost invisible hairs and delivers absolute precision on the eyebrows, upper lip and chin. It is faster than manual tweezers and can remove hair four times shorter than traditional waxing.


braun face cleansing brush


With a simple swap of heads, Braun Face epilator becomes an efficient deep pore cleansing brush. It is 6 times more efficient than manual face scrub. It sweeps away makeup and impurities throughly. Suitable for sensitive skin. 

I love how Braun Face is handbag-friendly which makes it convenient to bring around on holiday or work. On top of that, I like how I am able to remove facial hair on my upper lip with Braun at my own convenience, no more running to beauty saloons to wax them! 

After cleansing my face with Braun Face Cleansing Brush, it makes my skin feels very clean, softer and smoother. I also find that skincare absorbs into my skin more easily.

Best of all, I like how the brush head can removed for ease of cleaning. It should be replaced every 3 months for hygiene purposes. 

Price list:

Braun Face $99

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook