Bellabox February 2014: Chinese New Year Beauty Packet

Monday, April 07, 2014

bellabox february 2014 chinese new year beauty packet

I know this post is long overdue but I really want to share my thoughts on one of the most-talked about hair product online - Mane n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner. Beauty gurus from all over love it and some even claimed that it makes their hair stronger, grow out faster and make it more volumimous. Of course, I had to try it out myself to see if it lives up to its hype.  


Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Morning Eye Rescue  

caudalie vinosource sos morning eye rescue review

What is it:
Hydrates, de-puffs and contains antioxidant rich grape Polyphenols to combat against premature wrinkles, ideal for sensitive skin.

Covermark set
covermark flawless fit

What is it:

Cream compact foundation
- conceals blemishes and conditions your skin on the go.

Sheer Powder
- Contains 3 unique powder particles that will give a stereoscopic look and fresh radiance to your skin.

Base cream
- Makes foundation adhere firmly brightens, locks moisture into the skin and absorbs excess sebum for long lasting and color true makeup.

Cyber Colors Eco Nail Color
cyber colors eco nail color review

What is it:

Formulated with up to 85% biosourced natural ingredients from plants.

Eslor Introductory Collection

eslor review

What is it:
Naturally based skincare treatment. Start by refining and cleansing your skin, followed by re-energising scrub, refresh with a comforting mask, finish off with a soothing cream.
Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion

laneige snow bb soothing cushion review

What is it:

Contains 5-in-1 benefits - it brightens, contains SPF 50 PA+++, cools, tones and is long-lasting with sweat proof technology.

My thoughts:

I have previously reviewed Laneige's latest addition, Laneige 6-in-1 BB cushion. You might want to check out my review here, http://sweetestsins.blogspot.com/2014/02/laneige-6-in-1-bb-cushion-review.html.

Its my current favourite to-go base makeup product. I use it with a stippling brush everyday for work and if I want more coverage, I apply it with the sponge applicator that comes with it. I received compliments like, "Oh, your skin became better!" and "Your face is glowy!" etc when I have got Laneige 6-in-1 BB cushion on.

Mane 'N Tail Original Shampoo and Conditioner

mane n tail original shampoo and conditioner review

What is it:

Widely loved by celebrities and the public alike, this iconic formulation is created with an exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that fortifies the hair shaft and prevents breakage and split ends, leading to longer, stronger, fuller and frizz-free hair!

My thoughts: 

A lot of YouTube gurus raved about how amazing Mane n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner is and how it makes your hair grow. I really like the scent of both Mane n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner. A shampoo with a nice scent is always a plus. I mean, who doesn't like their hair smelling good? - flicks hair -

Just a little information on my hair, I had my hair colored as well as permed at the ends last year. I have sensitive scalp which gets irritated easily therefore I can only use certain brands of shampoo.

In terms of lathering, Mane n Tail shampoo does fine, nothing over the top. I find that it makes my tresses look fuller and gives it more volume after shampooing. However, it is a little drying on my hair hence I always make it a point to use a conditioner after shampooing. In this case, I used Mane n Tail Conditioner which helps to tame frizz down and make my hair look neater.

I can't vouch whether a not Mane n Tail shampoo helps with hair growth because I haven't experienced hair growth after using the product personally. But if you are looking for a shampoo that gives you volume, you will like Mane n Tail shampoo.

Nuxe Rose Clarifying Cream Mask
 
nuxe clarifying cream mask face and neck review

What is it:

Contains Rosemary Floral Water, Kaolin and Rice Powder. It is paraben-free and suitable for sensitive skins.

Price list:

Mane 'N Tail Original Shampoo and Conditioner $14.90
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Morning Eye Rescue $40
Cyber Colors Eco Nail Color $8.90
Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion $59
Nuxe Rose Clarifying Cream Mask $48
Covermark Flawless Fit $110
Covermark Sheer Powder $80
Covermark Moisture Clear Base $60
Eslor Soothing Refiner and Cleanser $35.60
Eslor Replenishing Scrub $34.90
Eslor Comforting Mask $47.40
Eslor Soothing Cream $81


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook