NEW HOT Reality Show, Fit for Fashion | when fitness meets fashion

Monday, March 31, 2014


For many of us, keeping fit probably won't be at the top of our priority list. In fact, it wasn't until last year that I got into keeping fit, thanks to my gym sponsor. I was always the big girl or fat girl you see down the school corridor or on the streets.

Prior to gym-ing, my weight fluctuates a lot from 57kg - 64kg although I exercise once a week. Just last year, at my heaviest, I weighed 62kg in July. As I was going to be my cousin's bridesmaid in October, I wanted to shed some pounds so that I could better fit into the lycra convertible dress that she got for us.
 
My ideal weight is 55kg. During my 1st month of gym-ing, I did yoga, pilates, kickboxing and run 5km on a weekly basis and I lost 3kg.

singapore fitness blog

I didn't expect that I would lose so much weight within a short span of time. I guess when you are enjoying your workouts, you tend to lose weight much more easily. I am someone driven by results hence upon losing 3kg in the first month, I am more motivated to work harder to see more results. At the end of the 3th month that I was gym-ing on a regular basis, I lost a total of 7kg!

weight loss journey blog singapore

You might think that it is almost impossible to lose those last kilos but trust me, it isn't with the right type of exercise and a balanced diet.

how to lose 7kg in 3 months

If you have been been wanting a body transformation, this is your chance to achieve your dream body over a period of 10 weeks and gain confidence to dress for success. 

Fit for Fashion Hot New Reality Show Recruitment Poster 

Hot new reality show, Fit for Fashion will be made out of 14 men and women whom will compete in grueling physical challenges to push their body to its limits, guided by Fitness First's trainers.

Fitness and fashion are pretty much interlinked. If you're a resident gym-er, you probably realize that workout wear are getter more and more fashionable, think aztec prints etc. Likewise, most of us are inspired by the physique of models on the runway and the clothes that they don. Besides the opportunity to embark on a life-changing journey to achieve your dream body with Fit for Fashion, participants will be taught how to dress better, look better and take part in fashion challenges. Each week, one person will be eliminated, until the final four compete in the ultimate fitness and fashion challenge and the champion will walk away with US$100,000.

#EXERCISEYOURRIGHT now by submitting your audition video via fitforfashion.tv. Closing date is 15 April 2014. Open to 18 years old and above.

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook