Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer review

Monday, March 17, 2014

blackpaint water cream review

What is it:

A water-based moisturizing cream that diminishes visible pores, protects your skin from dryness and maintains moisture all day long. By filling the skin with moisture, it builds resistance from outdoor environments as well as creates a smoother and more refined skin texture.

The star ingredient in Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer is Moroccan argan oil, a renowned natural anti-aging product worn by women since ancient times.


When you twist open the moisturizer's lid, it reveals a cosmetic spatula as well as a cover for added hygiene.

blackpaint water cream

Although you are likely to find a cosmetic spatula in moisturizers from most skincare brands, I must admit that I seldom use the cosmetic spatula that comes with it. Instead, I use a cotton swab to take the amount of moisturizer that I need and apply it onto my face directly with the cotton swab. I think this is more convenient as compared to washing and drying the spatula each time after use. Plus, its is less messy too. 

Directions:

Take a cherry-sized amount, and spread onto face. Transforms into water droplets upon application. Wait until your face dries before applying makeup.

My thoughts:  

When opened, Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer unveils a tub of translucent gel moisturizer. As you can see from the picture below, I'm almost down to my tub of Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer hence I thought its time to share my thoughts on it with you.   

blackpaint water cream texture

Although the name of Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer suggests that its a cream moisturizer, the texture feels more like a gel moisturizer to me.

I first tried Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer out during Black Paint Media Launch held at Alkaff Mansion Ristorante. The staff from Black Paint Japan was telling me that if one were to massage Black Paint Water Cream into his or her skin, he or she will be able to see water droplets formed on the skin. 

Here's a picture of how Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer looks when applied on the back of my hand. 

blackpaint water cream swatch





When I first started using Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer, I was only using about a pea-sized amount each time and I found that it wasn't moisturizing enough. It was then that I realised that I was supposed to use a cherry-sized amount of product on my skin each time. I use about the size of a Singapore 20-cents coin each time and its sufficient for my face and neck.

I use Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer both day and night. Below is how I incorporate Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer into my day and night skincare routine.

Day:

Cleanser > Toner > Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer > Sunblock

Night:

Cleanser > Toner > Serum > Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer

For those of you whom have sensitive skin, you will be happy to know that Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer does not contain alcohol.

I like how Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer has a subtle lavender scent which is quite soothing to the senses. I always feel very relaxed after applying it, close to zen.

On top of that, I like how Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer is light enough to be worn underneath makeup without making my makeup look patchy. One thing though - make sure that Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer is absorbed into your skin fully prior to sunblock or base makeup application. In fact, after it absorbs into your skin, it feels so lightweight that you don't feel like you are wearing any moisturizer! 

At night, I apply a thicker layer of Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer (similiar to applying sleeping pack) for added moisture and I wake up to softer and more moisturized skin the next day.

Below are pictures taken at Black Paint Singapore Media Launch held at Alkaff Mansion Ristorante.


black paint singapore media launch
Black Paint products

black paint singapore media launch

black paint singapore media launch


About Alkaff Mansion 

Built by Syed Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman Alkaff, a nephew of Syed Shaikh Alkaff. 

Located in the serene Telok Blangah Hill Park, Alkaff Mansion was built primarily as a retreat for the family and to entertain their guests. It became known for hosting high society parties in the 1930s. 


Although its not my first time at Alkaff Mansion Ristorante, I must say that I am very intrigued still by both the exterior and interior of Alkaff Mansion Ristorante. I love everything about it - from the floor tiles to its furnishing etc. Did I mention that Alkaff Mansion Ristorante sets a different when visited at different timings? 

Here's a picture of Alkaff Mansion Ristorante taken in the day when I was there with my family. 

Alkaff Mansion Ristorante in the day
black paint singapore media launch
With Emily

black paint singapore media launch
With Jiahui

Visit the photo gallery for more pictures of Black Paint Singapore Media Launch Event held at Alkaff Mansion Ristorante.


Price:

Black Paint Water Cream Moisturizer $79.90


Black Paint is available at Isetan Westgate. 

Isetan Westgate
B2 Westgate Mall Jurong East
3 Gateway Drive
Singapore 608532


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook