Hatomugi Lotion Skin Conditioner review

Saturday, May 18, 2013

hatomugi skin conditioner  


What is it:

Contains natural plant extract, hatomugi (coix seed)

- A moisturizing and non-sticky lotion that penetrates easily into areas of dry skin.
- Provides ample moisture to the skin, keeping it smooth and free from roughness
- For best results, pour a generous amount of Hatomugi lotion onto cotton pads and apply it as a face mask for approximately 5-10 minutes daily. 
- Soothes skin after sunburn, has cooling and tightening effect. 
- Can be used as a face and body mist.
- Use generously after a shower or bath by lightly padding it into the skin for moisturizing effect. 
- Fragrance and color free.

Ingredients:

Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Coix Lacryma, Jobi (Job's Tears) Seed Extract, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Made in Japan

My thoughts:

I was first introduced to Hatomugi Lotion Skin Conditioner at More and more matte with Dejavu event. If you haven't already know, it is the number one selling lotion on Amazon Japan as well as a top selling product on Cosme.com!

I have been using Hatomugi Lotion Skin Conditioner ever since I ran out of my trusty Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion and I thought that its time to review it since I have been using it for more than 2 months.

Initially, I wasn't quite used to the light and watery texture of Hatomugi Lotion Skin Conditioner especially having switched from Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion which is thicker in texture. But overtime, I grew to love Hatomugi Lotion Skin Conditioner.

Because Hatomugi Skin Conditioner comes in a very big bottle at a very affordable price (which I will reveal at the end of the post), I can afford to be very generous with it. I usually pour quite a bit of it onto a cotton pad and pad it all over my face. I like how cooling Hatomugi Skin Conditioner feels on my face. What's more its non-sticky and it absorbs rather quickly into the skin. Its pretty moisturizing too. I read some Japanese beauty blogs and most of the Japanese beauty bloggers raved about how Hatomugi Skin Conditioner moisturizes even dry skin and is good for people that have trouble with pores and acne. Besides, I can use it for DIY lotion mask!

The only thing that I was uncomfortable with trying Hatomugi Skin Conditioner out initially was that it contains alcohol and my skin can't really take products with alcohol most of the time. Surprisingly, my skin could take it and the only reaction that my skin had was that it felt slightly tight after I applied Hatomugi Skin Conditioner.  

Rating:

★★★★☆

I hope you like this post. Thanks for reading.

Love,
Patricia

Price list:

Hatomugi Lotion Skin Conditioner $10.90

Available at SaSa.

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook