Glamabox February 2013: Valentine's Day Edition

Monday, April 15, 2013

glamabox february 2013 valentines day edition by singapore beauty blogger patricia tee of singapore beauty blog sweetestsins

glamabox february 2013 valentines day edition by singapore beauty blogger patricia tee of singapore beauty blog sweetestsins 1

Hello lovelies, I know this is super overdue but I wanted to try all of the products first before I share them with you.

Read more to find out how these products work for me.

Dr Cell All in One Face Gel

dr cell all in one gel co q10 review

dr cell all in one gel co q10 swatch

What is it:

Contains coenzyme Q10 as an antioxidant, can prevent negative effects caused by free radicals.

Coenzyme Q10 is essential for skin firmness and smoothness for it stimulates skin regeneration and repair.

All in one face gel contains 3 kinds of Marine collagen, hyaluronic acid, 19 kinds of amino acid and nutrition, increasing skin elasticity and moisture. Natural seaweed gel's jelly-like texture gives the skin cool and comfortable feeling.

Free of parabens, mineral oil, vegetable oil, artificial spices and pigment.

My thoughts:

Dr Cell All in One Face Gel reminds me of Dr Ci: Labo-Aqua Collagen Gel Enrich-Lift-EX except that in terms of texture, it is lighter than Dr Ci: Labo Aqua Collagen Gel Enrich Lift EX but it feels richer when applied onto the face. 

I thought that it was more oily compared to Dr Ci: Labo's because after applying it to my face, there was some leftover on my fingers and it felt slightly oily for a face gel but to my amazement, Dr Cell All in One Face Gel absorbed into my skin very quickly and I don't feel any oiliness on my face!

AFU Rose Petals Yogurt Mask

afu rose petals yogurt mask review

afu rose petals yogurt mask swatch

What is it:

The first natural petals yogurt mask in the world.

Contains natural rose petals made from Bulgaria Rose which moisturizes the skin while improving dull skin state, making it look bright white.

Milk-like texture with baby-like softness.

All-natural formula, does not irritate skin, ideal for sensitive skin.

Directions:

Massage mask onto clean face, leave on for 20 minutes and wipe off with warm water

My thoughts:

As I wasn't familiar with the brand, AFU, I googled and found their website, http://www.afuvip.com. The website says that AFU is from Greece but the website list the prices in Chinese Yuan. Apparently, they are known for their essential oils.

Anyway, AFU Rose Petals Yogurt Mask contain real rose petals! It is a leave-on mask, I had it on for about 20 minutes and upon rinsing it off, my face looked brighter and it does helps in keeping my face plump. The best of all is that - it didn't make my face dry or flake like how some whitening and brightening products does!

Coach Poppy Flower Fragrance

coach poppy flower review

What is it:

Top notes: grapefruit, wet ivy and mandarin

Heart/middle notes: jasmine, water lily and rose

Base/drydown notes: raspberry, musk, sandalwood and creamy apricot skin

My thoughts:

Coach Poppy Flower fragrance is a fresh scent and has a sweet dry down with floral undertones. A lot of people compare this to DKNY Fresh Blossom that they are very similar in terms of the scent. 

Its very subtle so people will have to be really close to you in order to smell it. I think younger women in their 20s will like Coach Poppy Flower fragrance as a daily scent, while older women will like it as a weekend or a getaway scent.

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator


clinique moisture surge intense skin fortifying hydrator gel creme


What is it:

Rich, oil-free cream-gel instantly rehydrated your skin. Skin stays comfortably plumped, even 24 hours after you out it on. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in, environmental irritants out.

Contains aloe barbadenis leaf juice (moisturize) and olive extract (strengthen and repair skin barrier).

Beautymate Hydro-Nourishing & Revitalizing Snail Nano Mask

Beautymate Hydro-Nourishing & Revitalizing Snail Nano Mask review

Beautymate Hydro-Nourishing & Revitalizing Snail Nano Mask review 1 


What is it: 

Contains skin nourishing ingredients such as Glycosaminoglycans and natural compounds that can easily be absorbed through the skin.

My thoughts:

While this is not my first time trying out Beautymate masks, it certainly didn't disappoint me! I have tried Beautymate Anti-blemish Repairing Nano Mask and Refining Smooth Nano Mask previously and I liked them. Niu Er Lao Shi 牛爾老師 recommended Beautymate on Queen/Nu ren wo zui da 女人我最大. I just checked out their website, http://www.beautymate.hk/index.php and Beautymate have got collagen drinks, sleeping masks, peeling gel, hand cream now too! Beautymate is developed in Japan and I would think that its a Hong Kong brands since its website is based in Hong Kong. 

Okay, enough of digressing, back to my review on Beautymate Hydro Nourishing & Revitalizing Snail Nano Mask. I really like snail masks in general because firstly, they brighten up my skintone, moistures my skin and also speed up the healing process of any pimples and reduce redness on my skin. I like how Beautymate Hydro Nourishing & Revitalizing Snail Nano Mask brightens up my skintone. I had it on at night and I wake up to plumper skin the next day. Plus, I like it even more because unlike whitening masks, it doesn't make my skin dry or peel!

I hope you like this post. 

Thanks for reading. 

Love,
Patricia 

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook