Maybe she's born with it, maybe its..

Friday, December 21, 2012


About a month ago, I was over at Celevenus Wellness & Aesthetic Clinic for my appointment. I didn't really have any idea what treatment I wanted so I went there with a open heart to hear what Dr Dylan Chau recommend.


It wasn't really so much of a consultation but more of a beauty sharing session. I was sharing with Dr Chau what I like and dislike about my features as well as enhancements that I would like to try. It was very informative because I finally got my answers to some of the aesthetic procedures that I have been hearing on Nu Ren Wo Zui Da or read from Taiwan beauty blogs.

Dr Chau showing me the difference in my nose bridge if I were to have fillers done.

The indemnity form to be signed before the treatment commence.


After understanding the pros and cons of dermal fillers through posing numerous questions at Dr Chau, I decided finally mustered enough courage to go for it. I mean, as a beauty blogger, no doubt I read up a lot on the latest beauty products and treatments and I do know quite a fair bit about them but still when it comes to going through the treatment, I'm just like any other girl. Questions that were rummaging through my head includes things like, "Will it swell?" "Will it hurt?" "Will it bruise?""Will it look natural or not?" "Is it dangerous?" In actual fact, I was more worried about whether it will bruise badly or look unnatural because I have to go to work! I mean, if it bruise badly and concealer can't cover it, how am I gonna explain to my colleagues when they ask? Correct me if I'm wrong, no doubt aesthetic enhancements have become more common but in Singapore, I think we are still pretty much conservative when it comes to treatments like that. I mean, we are adventurous enough to try it out but I'm not sure if we are that open to tell someone else that we had a filler done. 

First, Dr Chau marked the areas to be injected to show me. 



Then, he showed me roughly how my nose will look like after fillers. 



** WARNING: Pictures ahead are not for the faint-hearted! **

Now onto the real thing - injecting the filler starting from the top of my nose. 



I think no one will believe me if I were to say that it didn't hurt at all. And yes, I'm serious. 

Moving on to the tip of my nose. 



I must say that although this did cause a little discomfort but its not till the extent that it is unbearable. 

Dr Chau adding a bit more filler at the top. 



I must say that he's quite precise and really take time to perfect his work.

This is how I my nose look after the fillers. I know I don't look like the usual me because I haven't had any makeup on!


Happy me with my new nose!

The filler that is used for my nose is Radiesse volumizing filler. It is US FDA approved to coax your skin to build new collagen. It helps to fill and lift wrinkles and folds for 3D enhancement.

Guess what's the next treatment that I underwent? Its square jaw, more commonly known as botox! 




Dysport, a botulinum toxin Type A is used for my square jaw. In terms of discomfort, I didn't feel anything when Dr Chau did my right jaw. In fact, I didn't even know that he was done with it already. When he did the left side, it did ache a little though. 


Me checking out the after-effects of square jaw treatment

For square jaw reduction, Dr Chau advised me to move my jaw from side to side every 45 minutes or an hour for maximum results. While most people will see a difference after 3-4 days, the greatest effect will be visible about 2-3 after receiving treatment.

Here's a picture of me taken right after my nose filler and square jaw treatment.


Here's a picture taken approximately 2 weeks plus after my nose fillers and square jaw treatment over at my Polytechnic's homecoming party .

 

I just went for my nose filler touch up earlier this month and here's a picture of my nose from the side.

 

And this was taken one week after my nose filler touch up.


If you were to ask me if nose fillers and square jaw treatment have changed my life, I would say I now need to spend lesser time contouring (if I even contour at all)! Because I don't even contour my nose or face anymore except to put a bit of highlighter on my nose to make it look even more prominent!

I hope you like this post. Thanks for reading.

Celevenus Aesthetic Clinic 
391B Orchard Road 
#16-03/04 
Ngee Ann City Tower B
Singapore 238874 

Love,
Patricia

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook